|
Author Topic:   Need game 3 screen shot.
Irascible
posted September 08, 2002 09:21 PM            
I sent the first two off to Par. If someone had number three please send it to him and myself:
karl@karllois.com
Ras@Coaxs.net

Thanks.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 08, 2002 09:52 PM            
BTW, are either Bob or Smiley in a clan?

IP:

Irascible
posted September 08, 2002 09:59 PM            
And if no one has the pic, then remind me who placed second and third in that game. I think it was Ferdi and John B.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 09, 2002 03:52 AM            
Is it just me or have you been exeptionally chatty this last week?

IP:

Irascible
posted September 09, 2002 04:12 AM            
It's you. You're sick. Get some rest and all will be well.

Or, the fact that I'm updating Coax's website just a little here and there has caused me to chat just a bit.

IP:

John B.
posted September 09, 2002 10:10 AM         
I believe game three was Ras, Me then Ferdi. I know that I was 2nd. Not sure about who was 3rd.

[This message has been edited by John B. (edited September 09, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted September 09, 2002 05:41 PM            
Well I'm nearly 100 percent sure that it was you and Ferdi. I tend to watch the scores as I play and it seemed to be a race between you, he and myself. So unless I here otherwise or get a pic from someone, I'm going to post it as you second and Ferdi third for that match.

IP:

Bob
posted September 10, 2002 12:18 AM         
quote:
BTW, are either Bob or Smiley in a clan?

Nope, I am not in a clan, however I am not opposed to joining one. Any takers?

[This message has been edited by Bob (edited September 10, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 10, 2002 02:03 AM            
I'm in charge of clan DNX TM if you are interested.But I'll let the others have a chance at you first because my mommy taught me to share No takers then you are more than welcome to join DNX.You were kicking some butt if I remember correctly.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 10, 2002 02:58 AM            
The Golden Ants is always looking for new members. We are one of the smallest clans and one of the newest. We have ~half a dozen members as yet. We are not winning any clan battles (yet) but we are an up and coming group consisting of GA#1_GoldenAnt, GA#2_666, GA#3_Jon, GA_Queen, GA_Sçottie, and GA_CyberCannon. Areldyb is a player missing in action right now. We would love to have you, or any other person who is looking for a clan. Our forum is: http://www.hallsted.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=;action=logout and our webiste is: http://www.hallsted.org/GoldAnt.html
As with many other clans, membership is open and you can switch clans without any problem on our part. Have fun, play hard, and see you on-line.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 10, 2002 03:00 AM            
If you, or anyone else is interested, just message GA#1 or myself (aka GA_Queen) via e-mail or ICQ.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2002 03:42 AM            
Hey John,
Are you in a clan? I only ask because I update the ladder and want to get the name colors right. http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

I'd invite you, Bob and/or Smiley into BWL - but, I don't have that authority and all I could promise you as a clan is a dead bulletin board and a rarely updated sight. Hehe. But, we be a skilled lot. And the mere fact that I'm in BWL should be reason enough. LOL!

(OK people, for the less sophisticated among us: that's called schtick. )

IP:

John B.
posted September 10, 2002 09:54 AM         
ZE

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2002 11:07 AM            
Hmmmm. Now I have to add ZE to the list. I had a hard enough time coming up with a color for GA. Now I have to come up with one for ZE (that isn't used already). Any ideas?

IP:

Rex R
posted September 10, 2002 01:08 PM            
Puce?

IP:

Bob
posted September 10, 2002 03:58 PM         
Well, after thinking about it I'll go with DNX just because I had started to join them before.

BTW, Blue n Gold Sue, where is this LAN party at?? Never been to one but I hear they are fun...

IP:

Paranor
posted September 10, 2002 10:28 PM            
What, Matrix lose the paperwork?

THat's fine - join DNX. THat's just one more butt to kick. oohhhhhhh.....

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited September 10, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 10, 2002 10:54 PM            
Hahahahhahhahhah,,,,suckers!!!!!

I'll be sending you a email then Bob.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 11, 2002 02:37 AM            
I couldn't find an HTML code for puce Rex. So orange it is John. It's not as fancy as puce. But it's different from the rest and sticks out enough from the background.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 11, 2002 03:12 AM            
Oh, and just for the record:
The Golden Ants specifically requested that I post their triple goose egg at the bottom. I wouldn't purposely embrass them that way.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 11, 2002 12:01 PM            
It's hard to embarass a clan full of newbies, for the most part, by saying we aren't beating the larger more established clans.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 11, 2002 08:08 PM            
Lan party is in Berkeley, CA.
Hehe, What I requested is a color, in the event that we may some day be good enough to post a ranking, not triple goose eggs. But we can take it. Someday (someday) those eggs will get scrambled!

IP: