|
Author Topic:   TM Editor
wolfman
posted September 04, 2002 08:07 PM            
Can not get this program to work - any detailed how to would be most appreciated Thanks JT

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 04, 2002 10:09 PM            
Is there a program called TM Editor? I know of TMapper, LithUnwrapper, ENTegrity, etc - but no TM Editor.

If you're talking about TMapper or ENTegrity, go here: http://www.treadmarks.de/v2/front.shtml and onto the forum.

IP:

KONG
posted September 04, 2002 10:15 PM            
I think blandy made an entity edit tool. Chuck made one as well

IP:

wolfman
posted September 04, 2002 10:36 PM            
I might of used the wrong name - the file I downloaded is - TE120-Setup. Will show all the related entitites for a weapon etc. Can't figure out how to get it to work - brain cramp I guess. Thanks
PS Checked the forum and more confused lol JT

IP:

coaxs
posted September 04, 2002 11:29 PM            
Where did you download it? Let us have the link so we can see.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 04, 2002 11:59 PM            
TE I think is TreadEd - can't remember who made it but I don't think they are active in the community anymore.

IP:

KONG
posted September 05, 2002 12:05 AM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001532.html

------------------
UGotDaNuke

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 05, 2002 12:44 AM            
Chucks tread edit is tough to get workin and old as the hills.... the replacement as kong rightly states is blandy's tmedb (Treadmarks Entity Database Manager) - from and yes it works

------------------
[URL=http://www.dnxworld.filetap.com]-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺

-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 05, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted September 05, 2002 05:54 PM            
Matrix - that is the program that I am looking for. Tried the hotlinks etc and nothing comes up - can someone send to me at spazman769@yahoo.com Thanks guys. I am wanting to separate all the various weapons from ftncd, kazplatt, etc that seem to not show up with all their needed files blah blah my eyes cross themselves lol JT

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 05, 2002 09:23 PM            
Thats becuase Matrix had UBB screw up his URL: http://www.blandyuk.co.uk/

Specifically the file is at: http://www.blandyuk.co.uk/pagedata/treadmarks/tmedb.zip
if you can't get to the rest of the page for some reason...I know Netscape 4.x won't read that site becuase of the DIVs at the top for hotlinking.

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited September 05, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted September 05, 2002 10:30 PM            
Can't get the file -error message comes up for the page - running IE. JT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 06, 2002 12:32 AM            
so try the dmf man - tm pagfe utilities section hell if ya scroll down the page theres a news item and download link there too...

Does anyone actually visit dmf ? lol... cos nobody seems to know whats on it ! :\

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

wolfman
posted September 06, 2002 08:11 AM            
Thanks - Guess I had it and did not realize. Was not able to group all the sub entitities for a specific weapon and thought I needed the other program. Still can't get them to group sub group - only able to open one type i.e. specific weapon - only the weapon entity. Thanks. JT

IP:

wolfman
posted September 06, 2002 08:15 AM            
Just to let you know Yours was the first site I visited to check for things relating to all this. I go by frequently and your site is greatly appreciated. I guess I got confused in what program I actually needed - now I just need to figure out how to use it right lol
PS What is the current status on the Haunted House Map. Thanks JT

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 06, 2002 09:31 AM            
Matrix - I visit DNX but I have to open IE to do it. That java applet you have on it crashes Netscape 6.2 about 50% of the time.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 06, 2002 02:59 PM            
Well only 2.1% of my hits are from netscapers acording to my hits analyser, so with IE in the majority, i have to go with what works for the bulk of hits... sry man.

Wolf duder.. my sites easily confused cos theres so much stuff to try n pack in lol. Glad you got sorted th - ive passed this thread onto blandy who I hope will get in touch to solve ur issues with the TMEDB.

Haunted house map - the mystery of the missing sounds on MP has finally been solved and the map among others will be released soon. Need to fix the mist effect, the roaming ghosts, the zombies, fix the sky a bit, add some more ambient sound fx and get the bats attacking in swarms :P Also gonna try and do rats if the lag isnt too bad. One prob ive found tho is the house, if your screen is light, the house looks crap because you cant give the texture a non light effect - so best to just tone down the brightness a touch when you play and the whole thing will just look like sex on a stick Also gona try and get an eye in there or a hell pit or sumthin. u kow the usual, fire flames etc... im still learning how to put non stock weapons and spewers in.

One things for sure this will be the most dynamic and adventurous map ever !

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

wolfman
posted September 06, 2002 05:18 PM            
Just a thought for the bats - might want to look how they did the Mosquito Weapon. And I believe someone at one time had done a killer bunny missile - whole bunch of little bunnies chased you and killed you. JT

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 06, 2002 06:11 PM            
When I made the Mosquitos I simply adapted the Wasps and change the guidance, etc.

Who made a killer bunny? I don't recall that. I made sheep and kangaroos though . A2597 made penquins

IP:

A2597
posted September 06, 2002 07:05 PM            
those penguins wernt released released yet...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP: