|
Author Topic:   Help now availible for Setting up events
KiLlEr
posted September 02, 2002 02:28 PM            
I've just finished adding help to the event maitenance page on Boomstick Joe's. Look for a Questionmark button next to each field for help with that particular field.
http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/main.php?page=TMServerMaint/eventmaintain.php&group=TMServerMaint

IF you have questions, have forgotten your password, or wish to add your server to the TM Server project, please email me at tmserverproject@boomstickjoes.com

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 02, 2002 09:33 PM            
Killer, would you be able to run DMF tournament servers for us for our future events - your logging system is quite awesome and in the event of disputes we can always pump them thru dreamers log analyser to see who hit who with what and how hard ?

Typically we will only need a server for a single 24hr period each event.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 02, 2002 10:06 PM            
Sure, but my cable connection may not be up to snuff for more than a dozen players. Paranor has his server listed, all he would need to do is run TMLogScan on his servers to send feeds. I can set up the events in the system for him if he wants. He does have a larger connection than I do.

But I can run it if uo like no problem

just give me 3-4 days notice.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 03, 2002 12:09 AM            
Sure, I can run servers.

Also, I need the latest copy of TMSCAN and for some reason your site is possessed and I can never login.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 03, 2002 09:29 AM            
Possesed sites...they are always fun

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 03, 2002 10:04 AM            
You should've let me know you were having trouble. Do you have problems changing your password or something?

IP:

Paranor
posted September 04, 2002 01:03 PM            
no, it's just that your site and me (as in myself personally) just don't get along. nothing personal - this is the "I'm such a freaking idiot" site.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 04, 2002 01:28 PM            
If you need help setting up the Logscannre, you can grab me on ICQ anytime. I can also set up the events for ya, just give me a list of times, dates (if its a weekly event just indicate that it is), number of games, and the name of the event, and I'll set it up for you.

What my site lacks in user frendlyness, I make up in tech support.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 05, 2002 01:45 PM            
lol

IP: