|
Author Topic:   Got an Xbox........
Sage
posted August 25, 2002 08:12 AM            
Yep and its pretty cool. Also got Halo to go with it. Anyway, I was think, It might be a little late for this, but..............
Why doesn't LDA put TM2 on Xbox. Just for me I know it doesn't have as big of a game selection as PS2, but thats ok. Plus the grafics ar better and the system is faster. And......By the time TM2 would have come out, the price for an Xbox would have droped, hopfully. Even though the controllers are big, you get used to them. I had my friends over when I got it and now they wanna get a Xbox just because of Halo. So its somewhat more about the games"like TM" then the actuall system. But then again that sorta goes against what I said earlier, lol.

Anyway, Its just a thought.

IP:

wolfman
posted August 25, 2002 05:36 PM            
Wondering how you like Halo - is it really that good - honest opinion desired - PC version supposed to come out in 2003. Thanks
JT

IP:

=DNX=killa
posted August 25, 2002 05:47 PM            
x-box sucks

IP:

Sage
posted August 25, 2002 08:48 PM            
You can't say that if you don't own one. Anyway, it is awesome, like one of the coolest games ever. Think, Doom and mix it with.................. Tomb Raider and BZ and you somewhat got it.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 25, 2002 09:09 PM            
Didnt care for halo's one player story mode.. but the multiplayer 1v1 areanas are totally 100% addictive - and xbox is an amazing console....

Tm on xbox would absolutely rock !

and since it has a hard-drive ......

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP: