|
Author Topic:   Aragon
Bonzo Dog
posted August 20, 2002 12:06 PM            
As you are the chosen rep for the D.O.G.clan, can you tell me if there will be a spacific topic or topic`s for our clan or just anything that crops up.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 20, 2002 02:31 PM            
Sorry to but in, but he would only ask me anyway... Ok, we have yet to select a chairperson as such, this will be election based from the full list, or they can elect to appont a person who is not a rep to oversee the proceedings.

A lot of ppl have assumed its me - its not, im just trying to make sure this goes thru in one piece and that DMF is in itself properly represented.

The base idea is as with any council... clan members or affilliates channel any issues through the clan representative. These issues are brought up in monthly or bi monthly meetings to be held at the dmf under agreed guidelines drawn up by the reps.

In essence, the clan is the hifi and the rep is the speaker. Issues are discussed until sorted. Any decisions are then fed back into each clans membership so that all are informed an kept aware of any changes.

Using this method, nobody in any clan whoi uses its clan forums and facilities to the full should be able to say "i didnt know" about any subject matter.

it goes without saying that clan reps should keep their clan informed as much as possible, and that clan members make every effort to get the information, request it or in the lest visit their own clansite and read it.

So you see, theres much setting up to be done before a meeting even takes place.

If we are to do this, we should at least do it right. And once this is setup and everyone knows what theyre doing and where they stand, then im sure everything will fall into place nicely.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

coaxs
posted August 20, 2002 03:15 PM            
I'll right up the clan war rules and setup tonight so we can vote for which articles we all agree with.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted August 20, 2002 04:11 PM            
Cheer`s, Sound`s good to me.

IP:

ARAGON
posted August 20, 2002 06:45 PM            
Yeah, what matrix said! lol! Seriously, I have nothing on my plate. If you have something you want me to discuss, send it to me via email. That goes for all DOG clan members.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 20, 2002 10:46 PM            
Thx coax... I dont do too many wars because If i had as much cash as i do ping id be a very rich man indeed.

Any issues athat anyone has to bring - please direct them to your clan rep.

Thx.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP: