|
Author Topic:   So hows about a clan Council meeting?
Sage
posted August 19, 2002 10:04 PM            
I'm just wondering whens this thing gonna happen.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 20, 2002 07:49 AM            
Were still waiting on the BWL Representitive.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬וּίŢ ĐX ώοſĽ Ć׀ﺁﭺκ ĦēŘ ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Paranor
posted August 20, 2002 01:16 PM            
Bah! What? I thought Ras was going to cover for me this month. Haven't heard from Dreamer?

Let's start over - when is the first meeting?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 20, 2002 02:20 PM            
There is no date as yet, want to get everyone together first. Then we can start chatting about meeting times/dates.

Then, when we find something that fits everyones schedule or as close as poss to ensure maximum turnout, we can proceed.

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

kv
posted August 22, 2002 10:09 PM            
so do we have reps from all the clans now?

issues are being brought up all over the place that I would like to see addressed ASAP.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 22, 2002 10:44 PM            
Theres no set repo from BWL as yet although i understand Ras is to take an active part.

what (read) REGULAR dates can people commit to - ie when you absolutely KNOW you can be online.

My times as follows:

Mon - Sun 8:30pm EST for 4 hours

Lets find a common ground for the moral majority and try to fix a regular date. Kv, i also have issues rising and im keen to get this underway.

------------------
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 22, 2002 10:57 PM            
I'll represent TC, and for the sake of MG having a rep, I'll cover that too, just someone e-mail me when and how (I tend to lag a few days behind any other method).

IP:

kv
posted August 22, 2002 11:04 PM            
as of right now, 7pm - 10:30 pm EST Mon-Fri, all day saturday, sundays are for DDMs. Possibly earlier, preferably not any later. Subject to change with short notice.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 22, 2002 11:06 PM            
Hmmm... Par is hallucinating again. The only comment I've ever made on the subject was my undying support for his taking the job. I could do it on Sundays. Definitely not Mondays. But... I need a little favor from Par first. Teehee.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 23, 2002 05:09 AM            
I'll speak for 666 as he is being really silent right now. He is home from work by 1500 Mon-Fri Pacific time. That would be 1800 Eastern time (and for you non-24 hour clock people, that is 3 pm pacific and 6 pm eastern). Saturdays and Sundays are less sure, as we try to do family stuff those days. He has to be back on Daddy duty around 1930 pacific or 2130 Eastern time on the days I am at work (sorry, I don't have any "regular" days off, so it is hard to schedule around me). Once the kidlets are in bed (not necessarily asleep) around 2030 Pacific or 2330 Eastern, he has an hour or two before he goes to bed. He will gladly stay up later on Friday or Saturday, as he doesn't have to get up before the sun those days.

IP: