This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Q's for all you ppl! REPLY!!
KingTiger
posted August 07, 2002 08:04 PM            
How many of u ppl would like to have more Urban Maps?
How many of u ppl would like more Jungel/Wood Type maps?

Sry to all who like them but i dont think we need any more empty maps unless there is a big veritity of height.

How many of u ppl would like more Tanks? What kind?

How many of u ppl would like more weapons?Ideas 'cause u cant make weapons maby?

IP:

A2597
posted August 07, 2002 08:20 PM            
hehe, definatly more jungle maps. or at least maps with trees.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

wolfman
posted August 07, 2002 09:49 PM            
Hi Have a weapon idea -actually it is a long standing request from my nine year old son - he would like to see a butt shaped bolt on that kills by releasing a poisonous cloud (ie a fart - sounds and all). LOL I have no idea at all on how to do this. Please help - no cracks now lol Thanks. JT

IP:

Vlad
posted August 07, 2002 10:13 PM            
I could do it if someone wants to contribute a good butt model and texture....

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 07, 2002 10:28 PM            
hahahah, I had a similar idea whe nI first started playing TM but thought it a bit too risque.

I can make ya a butt model vlad. Its not hard at all.

Would you like it hairy? droopy? fire and round? flat? or one of those "she dumps like a truck" deals? (thong - thong thong thong thong)

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 07, 2002 10:45 PM            
A Butt sounds nasty ill let u gyes play with that one. LOL

IP:

coaxs
posted August 07, 2002 10:56 PM            
Lol, yup Tiger; a butt can "sound nasty". Lets see if he gets it.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

CyberCannon
posted August 07, 2002 11:40 PM            
I would like to see some urban maps. I have also told BZP I would love to see either a fire/rescue tank or an ambulance tank. One weapon that I have thought about would be a variation on the meteor weapon, but instead of creating hills make them small C-fractional strikes (makes craters).

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the su shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 08, 2002 12:09 AM           
more urban maps with ppl to run over
and cars to flaten

my kid would like to see weapons on both sides of the tank
can someone do that?

let me know when the wolfbutt gun comes out
lol

IP:

Vlad
posted August 08, 2002 12:45 AM            
quote:
my kid would like to see weapons on both sides of the tank
can someone do that?

Sorry, the weapon locations are pretty much hardcoded. There's essentially 4 spots. One dedicated to the tank's main weapon, one that's attached to the turret, and two that are attached to the chassis (normally the side and back).

Regarding the butt gun, be warned, it's almost 1AM here and I've got ALL sorts of nasty ideas for this thing running through my head... Killer, send me a model/texture of a fairly regular looking butt...

[This message has been edited by Vlad (edited August 08, 2002).]

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 08, 2002 01:09 AM            
When i staterd this page i didnt think it would become overwelmed with the Butt weapon.LOL O i thot of doing double sided weapons but(t) when i tried i failed to get it to work. So far Urban maps it is. o the people would be easy to do but(t) the cars? But(t) here is my most recent map if u dont have it(and i know u dont unles ur BZP or Killer) Go here http://tmtbi.tripod.com/ to get my City Park map it has cars but(t) they can be pushed around the map not flatened. O and theres a trolly, fountin, and 3D TRees. Enjoy

[This message has been edited by KingTiger (edited August 08, 2002).]

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 08, 2002 01:16 AM            
Butt.........Butt........Butt??? Yah know i can almost picture that...... AHHHH EUUUUUUUUUFFFF "Run Away!,Run Away!"

OK im ansering my own Q's but(t) any hoo what about the rabbied bunny from "Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail. theres a bunny model in the TM files was probly to the ex. of the rabbit squishy ent.LOL its easy 2 min tops moding if any body would like a go at the idea take it id love to c the results.

[This message has been edited by KingTiger (edited August 08, 2002).]

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 08, 2002 02:41 AM           
king thanks for the map

IP:

wolfman
posted August 08, 2002 10:47 AM            
Very cool map. Had a ball. Wanted to crush the station wagons and knock the trolly over lol Good job bud. JT

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 08, 2002 11:00 AM            
Hmmm, should we call it the Butt gun, or the Bravehart cannon? (so he can defeat the enemy with firebolts somming out of his arse)

I'll get you that model tonight Vlad.

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 08, 2002 11:28 AM            
If there is any more ppl out there with weapon ideas (but cant make them)post them here regardless of how.....Sick it is.(E.G. Butt Gun)LOL. O and if there is a type of map or u want somthing on a map that u think is almost imposible with tm post it here.(unless it is relly wacked out like having caves or bridges or animations on a object or tex)

IP:

A2597
posted August 08, 2002 12:40 PM            
err....OK, here is a REALLY sick one that I hope NO ONE makes...

X-plosive Turds...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 08, 2002 01:26 PM            
I ment be real!

IP:

A2597
posted August 08, 2002 01:55 PM            
Penguins with gredandes strapped to their backs?

oh..wait..already made those. hehehe

------------------

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 08, 2002 02:07 PM            
How about a SPAM gun?
fires little cans of spam

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 08, 2002 02:22 PM            
What i would like to see is a mod pack of weapons and tanks all realistic. Sounds hard. if some one does this idea let me beta it. ~ A spam gun? Spam gun? Spam?euu a Spam Map?

IP:

CyberCannon
posted August 08, 2002 02:45 PM            
I would love to see some maps that were fairly realistic versions of actual WW II tank battle sites. I would also love to see some good replicas of the Sherman, Tiger, Tiger II... tanks of WW II. You might be able to tell that I am a WW II buff.

I also had an idea about making tanks that looked like naval vessels with a water map. Main gun would be either cannon or torpedo, depending on type of "tank". What does anyone else think of this idea?

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the su shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

[This message has been edited by CyberCannon (edited August 08, 2002).]

IP:

KingTiger
posted August 08, 2002 03:19 PM            
I might still have that torpedo maodel i made for a weapon a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG long long long time ago.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 08, 2002 03:36 PM            
Mr. Twitch planted that idea in my head a while ago. I'd love to give it a shot, but modeling and keeping the polycount down on those ships is a tough job, second only to texturing them.

Thats my current problem, not enough time to model, texture and impement ents. That is why I only managed to do half of the vehicles I wanted to do for TeamCTF.

IP:

wolfman
posted August 08, 2002 04:03 PM            
I want to play with the exploding penguins - pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee lol JT

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2