|
Author Topic:   DDM ranked? What's the IP?
Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 05:01 AM            
I would have sworn that today's was going to be ranked. But it says otherwise here:
http://karllois.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?action=newcalendar&selmonth=7&selday=4&selyear=2002&acttype=viewdata

I don't mind either way. I just want to know. Maybe it changed because of the poll we had about that? Maybe everyone else already knows that and I'm just not paying close enough attention?

Anyway, if the master is still down what's the IP?

IP:

coaxs
posted August 04, 2002 03:39 PM            
wooohooo, less work for me

Thought it was ranked too though, no biggie.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 04:25 PM            
So it's not ranked. Excellent. If the master stays down there probably won't be anyone there anyway. It's my understanding that Par is currently being bitten by ticks in some God forsaken wooded area. So he won't be able to give us the IP address. Anyone else have it?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 04, 2002 04:40 PM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002619.html

The funny thing is a yes or no answer to that that question Ras, would have determined if you would have been able to make it or not IE....Ranked>Show Not Ranked>No show

Muhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahhahahahhaahh

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 05:14 PM            
Indeed.

But what's the mother friggin IP address!!!

If we don't have it then it won't matter if it was supposed to be ranked. It won't be.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 05:19 PM            
And even if we do have the IP adddress, there will be those that argue we shouldn't rank it because the master is down. As you know, not everyone checks the board. And we may not even have the required minimum number of players for it to count. And we all know that's important.

IP:

KONG
posted August 04, 2002 05:26 PM            
Geez, do you think Ras wanted this one ranked?

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 05:29 PM            
Actually no. I don't care for DDMs. Too much chaos. And I'm a law and order kind of guy. That is to say, I like laying down the law and giving the orders.

IP:

coaxs
posted August 04, 2002 05:45 PM            
lol, I just love getting harrased by Ras

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KONG
posted August 04, 2002 06:08 PM            
205.213.202.13:12575

the only # i have for it

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 06:42 PM            
That would appear to be it. There weren't any bots, it was stock, and the countdown before the game started was quite long. Now will people show?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 04, 2002 06:49 PM            
*wants to see one of ras's long posts*

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 06:55 PM            
http://karllois.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

There's some long ones from Supe, Aragon and others there too.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 04, 2002 07:29 PM            
Getting more serious now I don't think we can determine if it will be ranked or not until we see how many show...in all fairness.And I guess that depends on if the master happens to go up in time or how many people come here and read the board before they try to come.So I guess Ras will just have to play it safe and show anyway If there are only a few I prob won't stay because I got more important things to do.
Or we can just play regardless and let PAr decide later.I don't think he has been home all weekend(I sent him a few PM's Friday and none were answered) and he said he won't make it tonight.
I wish LDA had ICQ,AIM,MSN or something.Course I don't think they'd be in their office on Sunday.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 06, 2002 06:28 PM            
Funny, I thought ALL techies worked 24/7. At least that is what it looks like when I drive past SUN or any of the other tech companies in Silicon Valley on a Sunday evening.

IP: