|
Author Topic:   10 new maps from me (non-themed)
=DNX= Matrix
posted August 02, 2002 01:44 PM            
Just putting the pack together now. Itll be a single zip but if people want to seperate em for online retrieval feel free

SESPOOL:
Large flat circular area surrounded by a high wall and a rim level overlooking the battlefield.

CENTRE PAIN:
Hilly area surround a central open space vista for general fragfesting.

QUAD CUP:
Centrally a not-too-steep dip down to water surrounded by a 4 sectioned area each at a different level and seperated by walls. Should make the water a popular place unless someone fancies ****ting the wall down

INVERTER PHILEX:
concentricly challenged map where the inner mounts are high fading out toward the edges, and the edge walls are tall fading in toward the middle. Very smooth map for a DM or Race - Great canals feel.

ICE PYRAMID:
Exactly what it says, easy to slide around on this one, and if you go downhill too fast you can wind up on the next copy of the map.

ICE PARK's 1 / 2 / 3
Not enough ice maps, and thyre boring because for the most part theyre flat or in channels swinging around out of control - so heres 3 fun parks for you to play in

WATERSWIRL:
Just what it says, photo of my bathtub drain turned into a heightmap (displacement map to use its proper name). Looks wierd, no specific memorable item on this map making it feel very very wide and empty.

PLATEAU:
Mid plateau reached by 3 ramps from the edges. Drop off a ramp and youre in a pit, great little *king of the hill* style map where all the best pickups are at the top

Nothing special on any of these maps so the download should be fairly resonable.

Ill post the link up here soon, I know strictly this should be in the mods forum but thats moving so fast it could be going backwards.....

------------------
DNX WORLD SITE

IP:

kv
posted August 02, 2002 01:50 PM            
ooo, ice maps.

those will probably be added to my server shortly after they are released.

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 02, 2002 02:37 PM           
cool
were can we find the maps

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 03, 2002 01:43 PM            
Should be sending em to kong tonight.... or indeed anyone who wants to host em.

------------------
DNX WORLD SITE

IP: