This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   08/04/02 DDM
Paranor
posted August 01, 2002 04:53 PM            
Is a stock DDM and *ranked*.

EDIT: correct time is 08:00 PM EST

I won't be there so try not to knock me too far down the ladder.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited August 01, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted August 01, 2002 05:00 PM            
Not 8pm est

IP:

Paranor
posted August 01, 2002 06:57 PM            
OOPS - IT'S 8:00 PM EST!

thanks wolfman!

IP:

Paranor
posted August 02, 2002 12:23 PM            
I need someone to take pictures of the games.

REMEMBER - GAME #1 IS THE FIRST GAME THAT STARTS AFTER 8:00 PM EST.

Please email just game #1, #2, #3 to karl@karllois.com

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 02, 2002 01:11 PM            
Why don't you send me a feed Par? Then I can set up an event tracker for you, as a back up.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 04, 2002 04:42 PM            
Bumpty Bump

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 05:15 PM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002630.html

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 04, 2002 07:33 PM            
I guess he had a brain fart Everything on this board points to it being ranked.Though I'll prob be one of those guys that you say will say that it shouldn't since the master is down Who knows...maybe it will be just like normal.They might check the board when they see the master down.Ehh...you're right...thats wishfull thinking

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 04, 2002 10:42 PM            
I was getting really pissed at my monitor because it was really bugging out.Plus there were only a few on at 15 after.
So how many showed up?Did more come?

Looks like we'll have t ohave ranked next Sunday...if Par dosen't mind.Woohoo Ras...you'll be playing next Sunday

IP:

John B.
posted August 04, 2002 11:27 PM         
Only 5 there.

Ras left near the end of the first game. Complained about the map with 1 minute left ?? Whatever....

IP:

Irascible
posted August 04, 2002 11:35 PM            
Uh... no. Made several comments about the map throughout. It was funky to say the least. But I left because I prefer to do other things on Sunday. If we didn't have DDMs you'd rarely see me on a Sunday at 5 pm. That OK with you?

Now before you respond, don't forget to count. LOL! Man, I just may never let that one go. It's too good. (A little inside joke between me and John )

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 05, 2002 12:01 AM           
can we get a DDM in the AM (PST)
day of week not a prob.
so us night workers can play.
so far all the DDM 's have been played
after my bed time.

IP:

wolfman
posted August 05, 2002 02:47 AM            
I slept through it - long nap. Bummer lol

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 05, 2002 04:47 AM            
Ras got busted Ras got busted Let me guess,you were running close with someone and/or you got your win and got your achievment so it was time to leave?LOL

I have to say that was the first Sunday thing I have missed in a long time but just too much real world stuff.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 05, 2002 10:57 AM            
Actually Teulk was running pretty close. But you're right Supe: the "achievement" was overcoming your early lead. Now before you remind me about your monitor or anything like that, let me remind you that I've never been especially concerned with the details of how I defeat you - as long as it happens. :P

And again, Sunday at 5:30 is prime weekend time. It's one of the rare times in the week that I've got energy and plenty of daylight. So after I logged off I cleaned out the garage. Exciting.

IP:

Teulk
posted August 05, 2002 11:24 AM            
And the only reason I was even in it was because of the lack of players...let's not forget that, thank you very much.
Not only that, but the map was slow, and the choices of maps was new to me....yadda, yadda, yadda, etc and so on

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 05, 2002 03:52 PM            
If you consider you beating me when I leave after 5 mins into the game...... You prob got all kinds of trophies at your home that are meaningless For example, you probablly got a trophy for being the only one to show up to the little league baseball championships because an earthqueake fault line(Californians ) was under the ball feild and there was no ball field left Proudly displayed on your mantle

IP:

Irascible
posted August 05, 2002 04:19 PM            
Sigh... no... overcoming your lead while you were still playing was the thing... but you know that... and you're just messing with me... as I am easily messed with... so all this really adds up to is ten pounds of spam... mmm... spam... :P

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 05, 2002 04:58 PM         
I think I should point out that I knew none of the maps, either... ummmm... yes. I mean: no. No, knew one of them. That's all I can say. I know that's no excuse, but please take into account that I am a noobie to this game. Total noobie. Hoowoo. (Oh - I wouldn't know that. Woohoo, then.)

-----------------
Back to the lab, Pinky, the world will have to wait till tomorrow.

IP:

Paranor
posted August 05, 2002 05:25 PM            
Ok, I'm back and I guess I'm an idiot.

A few notes:

1) Who showed up?
2) Who won? just curious.
3) was there some wacky maps or something? I didn't use anything out of the oridinary.
4) If you go with the original calendar, it's supposed to be ranked. If you go with the new calendar on the discusion board, it's not - so I fat fingered it. I really don't care. do we have a ruling?
5) was the master still down?

IP:

Teulk
posted August 05, 2002 05:50 PM            
OOK Mr. Fat Fingers ( or if you prefer, Mr. Phat Phingers)
1) 5 people showed up
2)I believe Supe won
3)(I) never have seen any of those maps( surprise, surprise!!)
4)Frankly, Scarlett....
5)Yes (but not anymore)
!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome back...dem's de fax, Phat!!!:

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 05, 2002 07:28 PM         
Hmm... Which maps did we play...
Turtle
Green Monster
"The flattish brown one with the stupid broad river and the >pimple< (i.e. >single stupid hill that looks like an upscaled Matter Bomb dirtball< )"

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 05, 2002 07:31 PM            
Wow...I'll take credit for winning although I did't play
And yes the master was down...so I guess we'd like to have ranked this Sunday.

IP:

Teulk
posted August 05, 2002 11:49 PM            
That would be my fault...names elude me..just like the game..I apologize to the actual winner of the game.

IP:

Paranor
posted August 06, 2002 12:39 AM            
Super, you should feel honored - he didn't assume it was Ras.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2