|
Author Topic:   Who;s up for a signature logo contest once the skybox one is done ? :)
=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2002 11:24 AM            

------------------
DNX WORLD SITE

IP:

KingTiger
posted July 31, 2002 12:18 PM            
Ummm- I might be but i now squat about HTML.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted July 31, 2002 12:43 PM            
Nothing to do with HTML, just Photoshop/Paintshop pro or whatever you use to do artwork.

Heck you can even use markers and stipple brushes, then scan it.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited July 31, 2002).]

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted July 31, 2002 02:07 PM           
cool
after i brake out the crayons , drink a 12 pack and make a logo.
how do i post it ?

------------------
old dogs never die we just smell that way

IP:

Sage
posted July 31, 2002 03:05 PM            
Your on Matrix. You know, I'm curious to see whats Slayer's latest work.
He made some pretty neat stuff a while ago

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2002 09:13 PM            
Should be fun I seem to recall Paranor did a pretty spiffy one not long ago too..

You may have guessed by now im quite proud of this sig

------------------
DNX WORLD SITE

IP:

AoDBan Sach
posted August 01, 2002 01:27 AM            
ok ill participate ill fire up paint shop pro and see how much i can screw it up lol

Ban

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 01, 2002 11:07 PM            
bah hehehe, Slayer was using da gimp, it automatically makes it look like that sage hehehe, tell me before contest closes matrix im gonna try and make a spiffy one :: )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 02, 2002 06:32 AM            
Lots to do first GA, first up theres the Skybox conp to finish then theres the clan counil to setup and organise, then we can do the sig contest, so theres plenty of time.

I recon the IMG tag should be allowed in the sig if it can be used on the board - chaps my ass I cant use it means i gotta type in the img line every time....

IP:

Paranor
posted August 02, 2002 12:24 PM            
matrix, you rock! very nice!

what did you use to get that glitter?

I didn't make any sigs Glomund did this:

Sage did this:

Kong did this:

I'm just not talented enough.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited August 02, 2002).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 02, 2002 01:15 PM            
One way is to crumple up aluminum foil, flatten it out, and take a picture with a digital camera with flash at close range.

Then pull the image into photoshop and run a sparkle filter on the image, set to put a star where ever you have a minimum of a 90% grey color.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 02, 2002 01:19 PM            
a good guess killer, but wrong..... i searched a jewelery website for a closeup of a diamond encrusted object, i then took a random sample from its middle and duplicated it across an area; then i just selected the text in photoshop and pasted it in.

The sparkle is manually done tho - simple star shape randomly placed - looks the biz huh

Glommunds spider looks well ace but I dont see sages or kongs thx to this small red [X] thing lol !

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 02, 2002 02:43 PM            
I'm going ot take a stab at it this time.I have to get my Photoshop demo upraded so I can actually save stuff.

IP:

Sage
posted August 02, 2002 03:11 PM            
You can do this..........
Go online and search for photoshop plungins, then use use Kazaa(lite) to download them. I found a awesome skybox maker, I've never used it for makeing skyboxs though. It's called Glitterato. Its perfect for making night skys.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 03, 2002 05:13 AM            
I made the haunted house one with glitterato....

So why didnt u enter the competition sage ?

Supes, just get hold of a screen grabber from dmf hypersnap is good but theres many good ones out there. thatll do the save for you lol.

IP:

Sage
posted August 03, 2002 12:04 PM            
I'm not very good with making Skyboxes. That whole aligning thing so that it won't look messed up. I'm better at making greyscales and Neat pics.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 03, 2002 12:15 PM            
Grab a copy of Sky Paint off the DMF Utils section, thats exactly what its designed to do alignment - even lets you preview the skybox before you use it

------------------
DNX WORLD SITE

IP:

Sage
posted August 03, 2002 01:00 PM            
Ok thanx

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 03, 2002 04:16 PM            
I got retail now*cough* And I'm working on my project but can't seem to get it right just yet.I'm still very new to PS.

IP: