|
Author Topic:   GA Web Site
GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 29, 2002 10:25 PM            
Ok, heres my little contrabution to you all http://www.hallsted.org/GoldAnt.html

Check it out Make sure you try hitting the Forums button Hit NavBar to restore the original Navbar..... Ok, go fool around, hopefully this will increase forum traffic for all you forum hosters lol And for all you peopely persons, this should make browsing the forums MUCH easier.... hopefully, and don't worry, I will replace the ant graphic at top with a 3d floating/rotating spiffy ant model that loads almost instantly,,,,,, I think...... hehe, check back for updates, and please use the Mail Me button at the bottem to send me suggestions and additions to the page I want to add "everyone's forum" Don't want anybody left out lol

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited July 29, 2002).]

IP:

harmless
posted July 31, 2002 05:04 AM            
salutations one and all.
[[yikes, nevermind]]

thought i would let people know that
LWA has a new forum that we are officially using as our own....

LWA's new forum is here: http://www.hallsted.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

and please note the difference in the url
because it is different than the golden ants
url for their forum, listed in the post above.

LWA is at hallsted.net, GA is at hallsted.org

just trying to make eficient use of my existing web space, nothing more, nothing less.

toodles,
harmless

i forgot to add that kv is in charge of it,
so talk to him about the forum if there are
comments/questions/concerns/accolades/praise/
compliments/kudos/applause/exaltations/
[and of course] flattery.

[This message has been edited by harmless (edited July 31, 2002).]

IP:

kv
posted July 31, 2002 07:45 AM            
or you can link to the LWA website. A forum link is provided from the side menu.

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

[This message has been edited by kv (edited July 31, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 31, 2002 07:46 PM            
ok, er, guys...... i'd thought i'd at least get a *thank you goldant* for puttin this together....... yesh Maybe even a, dagnabit goldant why'd you have to go and waste my time like that! but......nothing....... lol I'll add the LWA forum to the forum list. Do you guys want me to do this for you???? Does anybody care about it besides me! lol.... and the ironic thing is ever since harmless put site up NOBODY has posted on GA board at all..... so much for Robocode lol

IP:

CyberCannon
posted July 31, 2002 08:24 PM            
Hideho GA,
I changed my bookmark to the new one thanks for the info. I don't post a whole lot, but I do read most posts, so you may not see one from me for a while.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the su shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2002 08:54 PM            
Welcome to the webmasters woe club GA lol.. lonely world get used to it hehehehe.

------------------
DNX WORLD SITE

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 01, 2002 11:02 PM            
lol, yep you got that right Matrix LOL Though I think about 5 people really do appreciate it So I will try and keep it updated for you guys!..... you rock! 8)

IP: