|
Author Topic:   Small utility to make your life easier
Hootah
posted July 29, 2002 12:39 PM         
I just wanted to check and see if anyone would be interested in a small program that compiles playlists to load and unload the sound/music directory in TM (sure beats copy paste i'll tell ya that much). I've already written it in VB...well "written" it i suppose if anyone knows anything about VB in here. But i do need some testers that would be willing to try and break my program so i can work out the bugs.

If you would like more info or would be willing to test it out drop me a line, i don't have it online as of the writing of this but i'm working on that...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 29, 2002 01:05 PM            
That sounds like cool stuff (uh...no pun intended!). Thought I'd bump it back up to the top so more people could look at it.

I'd give it a shot but I don't listen to MP3s while I play...

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted July 29, 2002 01:14 PM           
i like CDs when i play
DIO
IRON MAIDEN
DOPE
BLACK SABBATH
OZZY
FIGHT
ect.

------------------
old dogs never die we just smell that way

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 29, 2002 10:18 PM            
betcha I can break it Break it NIIICEEEEEEEEEE n GoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooood i'll get thos bugs! *sends out ant armys to push every button and option in the program* mwa hahhahahha, I will use antish technique's created thousands of seconds ago to unlock the bugs in your program Geamie! thegoldant@yahoo.com

IP: