|
Author Topic:   TM causing error in TM.exe
wolfman
posted July 29, 2002 06:40 AM            
Helpppppppppppppppp I have been trying to run a server or two lately and every time I try I get the above error. I have uninstalled tm - scan, defrag etc and then fresh install of tm. I have always used tiny personal firewall with no problems. The server info shows Bytes Out 203 and Bytes in 0, CPS Out 0 and CPS In 0. Any ideas etc etc would be most appreciated. Thanks

PS I can still play multi player online with no problem.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted July 29, 2002 09:16 AM            
A similar event happened to me, once it was a bad map, the second time it was something wacky in the dedicated.cfg file.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 29, 2002 04:19 PM            
Wolfman,

send me yer dedicated.cfg file and I'll give it a run over...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 30, 2002 11:22 AM            
Looked over yer dedicated.cfg file and everything checks out okay on it. By chance did you change out any hardware or install TM into a different directory? Have you checked yer registry?

Are you sure it's not one of yer maps that's killing it? Activate the dedimap0 and dedimap1 and see if it will work or not.

IP:

wolfman
posted July 30, 2002 08:27 PM            
Got it working now. Don't ask me how - have no idea lol Did a whole new install etc etc and made a point of not using winrar and everything came out fine - was past 30 day trial period - maybe it doesn't work as well past the free trial. Appreciate the help guys- especially BZP for checking out the file I emailed him. you too killer

IP: