|
Author Topic:   Server Config for Euro DDM on Robo's Euro Demo Server
spindle
posted July 29, 2002 03:25 AM         
Not sure exactly who Robo is but if he is online...

can team scoring be switched off on this server (at least for DDM's)? - games were finishing very quickly last night

or maybe we can take head of the poll results and config 20 minutes and zero (ie. unlimited) frags? just an idea

I'm gonna miss out on the mutual destruction for a while anyway since I am going offline for a couple of months (holidays then moving home) from Wednesday.

Frag you later!

Spindle

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted July 29, 2002 08:02 AM            
Well there was 6 of us
Ill tweek the config to disable team scoring.
and leave the 20 minutes but increse the frag limit to 30 (if the game rolls on for too long the ground can get very messy.)

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

IP:

Paranor
posted July 29, 2002 09:22 AM            
If the Euro DDM scores are going on the ladder (and I'm not sure if they are) then the setup needs to be the same on both sides of the pond.

IP:

Niimaur
posted July 29, 2002 10:47 AM         

1. On what day of the week and at what hour (GMT) is the Euro DDM?
  2. Which server is it run on?
  3. Are any client-side mods required?
  4. Is it Clan or individual?

------------------

Niimaur aka Nim - Dwarf

IP:

spindle
posted July 29, 2002 11:38 AM         
robo-jaws and hut...fantastic match today on the new public server even if it wasn't ddm - thanks for a fun frag fest

robo-jaws... thanks for doing the tweak - the new config looks good on the demo server - euro ddm should be much improved by the change - pity I won't be around for the next few :-(

as for reply to last post:
Euro DDM is Sunday at 8pm London time (which I think is actually 7pm GMT because of summer) and 9pm France/Spain/Germany etc

I have only been in the last 2 but it seems to be on Robo's demo server and individual (but others may want to clarify)

gtg

Spindle

IP:

Niimaur
posted July 29, 2002 04:12 PM         
@ spindle: Many thanks. I shall try to get there for the whole session this coming Sunday and give everyone some easy target practice

------------------

Niimaur aka Nim - Dwarf

IP:

Teulk
posted July 29, 2002 05:11 PM            
Shouldn't be any easier a target than myself!!!

IP:

Niimaur
posted August 04, 2002 07:33 AM         
D@mn! I shall not be able to make Euro DDM for either of the next two weeks. Oh well, I need more practice anyway

------------------

Niimaur aka Nim - Dwarf

IP:

HUT
posted August 04, 2002 11:56 AM            
Hi.
UNLIMITED! GOOD IDEA!
FRAG ALL LATER!!

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted August 04, 2002 01:15 PM            
I've just finished fraging Bonzo on the demo server
and noticed that team play was active.

been and changed that no team play now,
also used the same settings on the public server no teams and 30 frags 20mins per game.
don't forget that the public server has a map rotation: The Ramp, DM_Killingfields.ved, dmneyhelens.ved, river.ved, dm tron, dmneymayan.ved, dm stadium seating.ved, soul sniper.ved, kansazz.ved and roundup.ved.
ALL the stock weapons are there + 4 others SSO of Shadow Mine, CNuke, Dis_MIRV and AC_130 Gunship just to spice things up.
I am planing to changer the +4 on a monthly rotation.

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

[This message has been edited by Robo Jaws (edited August 04, 2002).]

IP: