This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   DMF Clan Council
=DNX= Matrix
posted July 26, 2002 10:50 PM            
Clan Leaders, please chat with your members and see whos up for the role of your "clan spokesperson"

And just to be informational theres no chairperson, just us guys hittin it off n gettin it down n sorted, brainstorming - that sorta thing.

I propose 1st of every month at http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/chatroom.html at say what - 8EST ?

** CLAN LEADERS ONLY POST THIS THREAD PLEASE **

Who is your Clan Spokesperson.

IP:

Sage
posted July 28, 2002 12:06 AM            
I guess that means I'm invited, hehe. So how do you sign up with the chat room thing?
Do you just put in a Nickname and make up a password?

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 28, 2002 12:52 AM            
Ill pass instructions out when the nominees list is complete. No signup is required tho. Moot point here, but ZE isnt yet a registered member of the DMF.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited July 28, 2002).]

IP:

posted July 28, 2002 04:27 AM            
I will represent the golden ant clan...

IP:

coaxs
posted July 28, 2002 05:50 AM            
I'll be taking up DNX's seat on the council

Topics to be hashed out finally

• Future clan war setups and rules will be hashed out.
  • Making sure each clan has a method for removing bad characters from their clan and some safeguards to keep them from coming in.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Sage
posted July 28, 2002 10:26 AM            
Matrix, I signed up with DMF a long time ago, but it was with NEA. Neo Embassy of Annilation.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 28, 2002 01:30 PM            
email me with a current name (NEA is dead now) so I assume you will use ZE. Send in a current website and forum and i'll be happy to register you. Would you like a ZE banner making or do you have one ready to go ?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 28, 2002 05:47 PM            
pfft, LOL *doesn't remember electing 666.... ohwell, probley would've chosen him anyways lol* It ok if I drop by, would like to hear wassup

IP:

AoDBan Sach
posted July 28, 2002 06:39 PM            
i will elect kong to represent the AoD clan
Ban

[This message has been edited by AoDBan Sach (edited July 29, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by AoDBan Sach (edited July 29, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted July 28, 2002 06:56 PM            
I choose Dudymas as my spokesperson.

IP:

ARAGON
posted July 28, 2002 07:58 PM            
I will be in for DOG

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 28, 2002 08:24 PM            
thought dudy was on "vacation"? btw, did he join ZE?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted July 28, 2002 09:48 PM            
on what day is this going to happen?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 28, 2002 09:55 PM            
Thats open to debate right now - i was thinking first saturday of each month or 1st day in each month - sumthin easy to remember.

Each deliagate with bring an item or items they want to hammer out, this will make up the meeting content.

IP:

Sage
posted July 28, 2002 10:16 PM            
Yeah he's in ZE. By the way, I need to speak with you Gold Ant.

IP:

ARAGON
posted July 28, 2002 11:03 PM            
I should have asked this before accepting Kj1st request to be on this:

What exactly is the purpose of this council?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 29, 2002 12:41 AM            
erm ya..... I think we should all use 3d scanners to make 3d models of our heads to put on our tanks *watchs a representative start to raise hand* NO EXCUSES! RAAAAH!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 29, 2002 01:28 AM            
Purpose of the delegates council is to organise clan events and iron out problems on a monthly basis - trying to tackle issues as they arise instead of worry about them once the top has blown off publicly.

Btw - ZE is now a fully signed up member of DMF - Sage plz check the members list and advise any inacuracies - and no i wont list dnx ppl lol.

IP:

kv
posted July 29, 2002 07:20 AM            
I have been selected as the LWA rep for the council.

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

Paranor
posted July 29, 2002 09:23 AM            
BWL is working on it.

IP:

Sage
posted July 29, 2002 12:45 PM            
Nice job, thanks Matrix.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 30, 2002 05:05 AM            
Np sage, could work well for all concerned.... just waiting on Lag-arse BWL now

IP:

coaxs
posted July 30, 2002 05:17 AM            
DNX will be drafting a set of rules and future guidelines for clan wars. This will be past out a week prior to the meeting, and any amendments or additions can be handled at the chat meeting. It'll try to incorporate all the better ideas tossed around in the various threads.

I would say if your not on the council your welcome to come to the meeting but don't chat since it would be way to distracting. Minutes of the meeting will be posted on the forum.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 30, 2002 08:38 AM            
Yes all minutes wiil be public. Spectators are welcome but if you want input plz maintain an open icq channel to your clans delegate. Ppl chatting who are not an elected delegate will be asked to leave.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 30, 2002 02:12 PM            
I'm not sure if Dreamer is on vacation or studying hard. Someone from BWL will be there!

If you do the first of each month:

08/01 - Ras or someone else, can you go? I'll be busy RCIA'ing Answer on the BWL forum.
09/01 - that's smack in the middle of the sunday DDM. Make it 09/02?
10/01 - ok
11/01 - ok
12/01 - my anniversary but I'm sure she won't mind. it is all about me isn't it?
01/01 - that's new years. nappy time. how about 01/02?

Since some of them are on the 2nd of each month do we want to try it as the 2nd of each month instead of the first? That way there will be no "is it the 1st or the 2nd" thing.

Or, how about the "3rd thursday" of each month. The day of the week I think works out better for everyone as opposed to the 1st, 5th, 10th, etc.

Once it's settled then I'll add it to the calendar. Obie kabie?

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2