KiLlEr
posted July 26, 2002 09:28 PM            
<talkmode voice="elvis">
Thank you! Thank you very much!
</talkmode>

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 26, 2002 10:39 PM            
Nice choise killer - =ZE= dead then i take it ?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted July 26, 2002 10:47 PM            
Welp, considering we never had practice sessions or even got all of us on a server at once, or competed together as a clan in an event. Kinda hard to call ourselves a clan.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 27, 2002 05:55 AM            
Agreed, this concept leaves sage open for recruitment also then... and smiler/smiley (unsure) and about 4 DNX lol. We dont mind helpin but sheesh a merger LOL !

IP:

Sage
posted July 27, 2002 11:28 AM            
Actually it was one of my ideas for Killer to join AoD, hehe. I am a good leader(not bragging) Its just when the leader can't fight with his team and can't really organize clan battles, it's kinda hard to be a good leader. Hehe, congrats AoD, you've got a good member.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 27, 2002 01:17 PM            
And of course, the GoldAnts are a very small clan and just getting started. Could always use a few new members. Anyone interested could check out the Golden Ants Forum http://www.hallsted.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl. Contact our clan leader, GA#1_GoldenAnt if anyone is interested. He has been away and hasn't surfaced yet. The rest of the clan will be away next week, so if you are interested, take a chill pill and someone will be in contact with you.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 27, 2002 01:56 PM            
Now thats good see sage, youre looking after the interests of your members rather than the clan itself - thats one of the keys to successful leadership.

I would seriously consider the Ants tho, you could do em proud.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 27, 2002 04:26 PM            
Thats cool.Whatever happened to Ban Sach and whoever?Haven't seen them in a while.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 27, 2002 10:31 PM            
I think her hard drive got fragged and she has a borrowed copy from sheedo, so shes trying to find a place she can purchase her own - no credit card tho lol....

IP: