|
Author Topic:   nudder thing I find amusing
Rex R
posted July 24, 2002 04:32 AM            
we've got all these folks who can design & build webpages, write code in java etc. but the moment you show them an ent file opened in notepad, they run away jibbering in abject terror...

IP:

Paranor
posted July 24, 2002 07:56 AM            
lol - do you have a camera in my house?

IP:

Rex R
posted July 24, 2002 12:21 PM            
heheh nooo, based my comment solely on what I've read here in the forum. I shudder to think what it must be like in person

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 24, 2002 01:14 PM            
Rex, you do not understand the power of the Paranor...... He's really the mental nut owner of the UMBRELLA CORPORATION from Resident Evil that created the T-Virus !!!

Believe me, its a total hatstand fish !

IP:

MexIndian
posted July 24, 2002 02:31 PM            
lol. Man, thank God for that wacky-ass pic, Par! It's been the brunt of countless jokes since I joined.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 24, 2002 03:46 PM            
Hehe.modding is not my forte now.I just haven't ever got the spark

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 24, 2002 10:13 PM            
Plus when people start modding they stop playing the game more or less.I guess because they are busy modding.Thats just the way I see it.We have enough modders but not enough people that actually play weekdays LOL

IP:

Paranor
posted July 24, 2002 10:14 PM            
I do.....what I can.....and scrifice....my good looks.....for the betterment of this....community.

NOT!

lol

IP:

A2597
posted July 24, 2002 10:33 PM            
I hear that modding not playing thing...
when I was making the occational weapon, I was playing like mad online...

now that I'm making a full blown mod, I spend so much time playing it (Testing new weapons, Maps, tanks, effects, etc) that I rarely play for fun, and when I do, its with my mod.

(Although I still get a giddy feeling watching all my little creations slug it out with cool weapons).

actually...one weapon I made for the fun of it, that doesn't fit at ALL with my mod, is ready for release...

Penguin Grenades.
Nice little flightless birds, dressed to kill in their tuxes, with grenades strapped to their backs. MUAHAHAHA!!!

Aww... they look so cute...BOOM!
hehehehe

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 25, 2002 03:52 AM            
If everyone started modding nobody would be playing on the servers,other than yourself playing on your own server so you can test the mod See a lot of those servers with one guy on them They did leave the game wide open to mod so knock yourself out although we've lost some good players to modding LOL

IP: