|
Author Topic:   CLAN DDM REMATCH SERVER
Paranor
posted July 21, 2002 01:06 PM            
is up and let the bitching begin on the maps I chose.

Black Mesa
Spikey
Gravitor
Didgeridoo

I chose maps based on flatness and hilly areas. After all, it's a match of skills. That may be new to Tiggs & Aragon but that's life. (heehee )

I double and double-double checked the setup - it's 30 minutes/99 frags. Polling is still open on my site (see below) - had 5 more votest in the past few days. 20 minute setup for both CLAN and regular DDM is winning.

BUT THIS MATCH (TODAY ON 07/21) IS THE OLD SETUP.

If it's wrong then I quit hosting because it seems to be a blur if I keep missing the settings. Or.....someone could just email me the dedicated.cfg. BUT I HAVE CONFIDENCE IT'S SETUP THIS TIME!

Read the server description for what colors for what flag. GA - I didn't change it because I didn't hear from you SO NO WHINING!

MY SON AND I WILL BE THERE - GO BWL!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 21, 2002 01:54 PM            
Have fun! I got called in to work early, so I will be spending my Sunday doing overtime. At precisely 5:00 PST I will have a minute of silence in memory of my clan mates who may be dessimated very shortly thereafter.
Just a thought, wasn't the way to get a dedicated 20 (or 30) minute game to set the time to 20 (or 30) minutes and set the frag limit to 0? Just checking.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 21, 2002 04:26 PM            
setting the frag limit to 0 makes it unlimited frags. you then set the time to 20 minutes. those would be the new rules.

current rules are 99 frags or 30 minutes, whichever comes first. the 99 frags being team score - not individual. average game time is 15-25 minutes.

IP:

Rex R
posted July 21, 2002 06:01 PM            
sorry will not be able to attend (blaim the weather)

IP:

ARAGON
posted July 21, 2002 06:37 PM            
BWL=BLACK,
DNX=BLUE,
DOG=GOLD,
LWA=GREEN,
AOD=RED,
ANTS=WHITE

IP:

Paranor
posted July 21, 2002 09:29 PM            
wow - packed house and no complaints on lag?

cool!

IP:

Irascible
posted July 21, 2002 09:41 PM            
Oh I'd complain... but I'm too scared to... uh... sir.
What was going to REALLY piss me off was that at 5 I couldn't log on. So I have to assume there were others that tried to get on and couldn't - maybe other BWL members?

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted July 21, 2002 09:43 PM            
me and about 5 other DNX people could not got on. Luck for everyone else that happened.

Muhahahahahaha

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 21, 2002 09:54 PM            
Time for two servers? Something else? I know you guys talked about this problem before but I can't remember what the proposed solutions were exactly.

Jeesh, this happens right when Matrix moans... err... that is, comments on lack of growth. Something's growing - and it's not just my belly.

IP:

coaxs
posted July 21, 2002 10:09 PM            
Couldn't log on either

and I was actually loged in to start with.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 21, 2002 10:18 PM            
we hit the 24 tank rule. (ok, I can hear the bitching already. )

the servers have been set to 24 tanks since I've started to host.

anything higher then it would really really crap out.

but now that I seem to have it fixed (no complaints on lag tonite) I can bump it to....30?

IP:

Irascible
posted July 21, 2002 10:48 PM            
Seriously though, I got some mild lag. Anymore and it might have been complainable.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 21, 2002 11:06 PM            
Read the rank thread because I'm not going to type that again

IP:

King John 1st
posted July 22, 2002 02:07 PM            
There was some lag last night, and it was really bad in the third game, I could see paranor on top and halfway down a hill at one time, and Irascible was completely invisible, even during the 5 or so seconds that you can move after being fragged I followed him and he remained invisible ( so thats how he wins so many games ). Maybe it was just us overseas players as I didn't hear anyone else mention it, but it started for me in the second game and got so bad I had to stay in one place and shoot what I could for the clan . Maybe it's when the map becomes badly deformed as someone mentioned before, Don't know if any of this helps but the first game was perfect and I think that was a full house also, would smaller maps like Hells Crossing make a difference?

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted July 22, 2002 02:19 PM            
Yep happened to me to, think i got 5 frags in the second game and 4 in the last and i know i,m worth at least 15, good to be there to see the dogs win though

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted July 22, 2002 02:31 PM            
p.s. no complaint : )

IP: