|
Author Topic:   euro ddm today?
spindle
posted July 21, 2002 04:51 AM         
ok - I know everyone is excited about the Clan battle at 8pm eastern but...

last time the euro ddm subject was raised I got vague indications that there was a match each Sunday at 3pm eastern (which I guess means 8pm London / 9pm Paris)

is this correct? is it clan or everyone for themselves? which server? etc.

any info much appreciated

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted July 21, 2002 04:57 AM            
Euro ddm starts 8gmt, i never know which server because us euros never seem to stick to the rules but you should find it with master client

IP:

King John 1st
posted July 21, 2002 05:30 AM            
You've got the times right, and It's now supposed to be on Robo's server unless so many turn up we go on LDA to avoid any lag ( haven't had any lag on Robo's sever yet but that's 'cos I'm less than 100 miles from his sever )There's no regular format yet as there's not the turnout there is on the late one, but when and if there is we'll do the same format as the regular DDM's, the main aim is to keep it going and get players used to being an early DDM as well ( even though I've missed the last few ) and don't forget! the first game past the hour is game number 1, and it lasts for 3 games, give it a look.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted July 21, 2002 06:08 AM            
Don,t reckon you gonna make tonight,s DDM either KJ1 )

IP:

spindle
posted July 21, 2002 06:36 AM         
cool
thanks for the info

now, without wanting to be annoying or anything (I just don't want to miss out on the fragging! - or on getting fragged as the case may be)...

8pm GMT is actually 9pm london time (because of summer) which is 10pm Paris time, and I wonder if King John is saying I got the time right or if Bonzo did...

so, once and for all, which is correct?:

1) 7pm gmt == 8pm London == 9pm Paris, or...
2) 8pm gmt == 9pm London == 10pm Paris

IP:

Teulk
posted July 21, 2002 11:31 AM            
On the same subject...I will not be available for the DDM this evening, however, but, (form the sentence anyway you like), can I attend the Euro DDM, and, if so, what time would it be over here???--Ontario, Canada time, that is???

IP: