This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   DMF Members Information Page
=DNX= Matrix
posted July 18, 2002 08:42 PM            
This members page on the DMF has dropdown lists of the members within each registered clan. The info has been there for a long time and is updated as often as possible; when clan leaders inform me of a change.

[ http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/clans.html ]

Since this is the case i feel that GA's comment about BZP was founded on facts that were unchecked. He also ALWAYS wears the DNX name in front to show his membership - i therefore submit that an apology is in order. The fact that this conversation took place on AIM changes nothing. If people are going to start shouting they should check their facts first.

This is meant as a general reminder of what can be found on DMF if people can be bothered, but as GA himself will tell you, he wont use the DMF because of a sexy girl image on the front screen MUHAHAHAHA ! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME ! (not a lara croft fan then lol) ... oh well - to be expected i suppose.

Also GA wrote to me to ask BZP from speaking out on this subject, for the record i'm not his keeper and this is a forum of discussion - had BZP not been spoken to in such a manner, im certain there would have been no need for a resultant locked thread - and as such i consider the matter closed, BZP may not.

Next time though, check your facts GA.

For the rest of the Clan leaders, please check your member listings and pass me any changes so I can update the list - Thanks.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 12:00 AM            
grr, you people are making me quite made. Matrix, I have NEVER seen a DNX in front of BZP's name! At least I don't remember it, he doesn't have it on in ICQ/AIM either. Well people, heres the log, happy? And Matrix, heres your Facts, whether they be true/false. btw, MY COMMENT ON BZP!!!!?!? Whos the Victim here! BZP thought he'd have himself a nice little joke, and im getting landed in the middle of all of this.

btw, for those of you who are wondering why I said sweet, thats because I used to think BZP was a friend and I thought he was joking with me, or is he still? is this just one big fat ol misunderstanding? I dunno

BamZipPow: yup..it took the setting...cool...
BamZipPow: hmmm...wonder if I could use it for the Clan DDM..?
GoldAnt_Number1: :P
GoldAnt_Number1: Your not in a clan buddy
Session Close (BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:36:55 2002

Session Start (ICQ - 162277517:BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:37:03 2002
BamZipPow: really?...oh...
GoldAnt_Number1: ?
BamZipPow: so when did DNX not count anymore?
BamZipPow: better tell Matrix and company...
BamZipPow: hang on...let me send him an email real quick..
GoldAnt_Number1: ??
GoldAnt_Number1: Your in DNX?
GoldAnt_Number1: LOL
GoldAnt_Number1: whoops
BamZipPow: I'll post it on the LDA board...
GoldAnt_Number1: w00t! sweet
BamZipPow: done...
GoldAnt_Number1: sweet
GoldAnt_Number1: *goes to UBB*
BamZipPow: now I'm going to post the same into the DNX board..
GoldAnt_Number1: pfft
GoldAnt_Number1: coward!
BamZipPow: there...done...
GoldAnt_Number1: stinker
Session Close (BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:43:38 2002

Session Start (ICQ - 162277517:BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:43:40 2002
BamZipPow: now we'll see what the DNX non-clan members say...
BamZipPow: or is that the non-clan DNX members say...
GoldAnt_Number1: Your the only DNX non clan member :P ya evil pfft
Session Close (BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:44:05 2002

Session Start (ICQ - 162277517:BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:44:39 2002
BamZipPow: we'll see...
GoldAnt_Number1: pfft :P
GoldAnt_Number1: your making an *** of yourself
Session Close (BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:44:52 2002

Session Start (ICQ - 162277517:BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:45:17 2002
BamZipPow: just want to see what kind of answers yer "clan" is going to get...snicker..
Session Close (BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:45:26 2002

Session Start (ICQ - 162277517:BamZipPow): Thu Jul 18 10:45:57 2002
BamZipPow: going to make a "Raid" bomb just for your clan...snicker...

IP:

Paranor
posted July 19, 2002 12:15 AM            
w00t! We haven't had a brawl in a while!

I'm confused - so if the above history post is correct then either:

a) BZP and Matrix are pulling the fast one on GA
b) confusion as to wtf is going on with this apology thing - ya can't make a mistake?
c) more going on that we know
d) I win a million dolars

I'll take door "d" Monty.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 19, 2002 12:44 AM            
I'm confused too. Like you pointed out Par, I have managed to have absolutely nothing to do with this little spat. Things are wrong... very wrong...

BTW, I pick "b". It's no wonder really. The Ant types so quick when he chats that confusion is the natural order of things. Of course, I'd type quick too if the only mother friggin thing I typed was "pfft"!!!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 19, 2002 12:55 AM            
Not to add to the bit of fighting going on here, but let me point out that we are all human. Not meaning to pick on Matrix, but Sir, the DMF site is not perfect either. You still have 666 listed as a DNX clan member, you don't have the GoldAnts listed as a clan, and you have GoldAntNumber1 listed as a BWL member. Guys (and ladies) can't you see that NO ONE meant anyone any harm. From the log GA posted, it look like a good case of a friendly chat going bad quick, maybe due to some chat lag. I say give both the Gents the benefit of the doubt and be over with it. If you agree to both apologize, you can come out of your rooms now (BZP and GA, that is) the rest of you can spam to your hearts content.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 19, 2002 01:24 AM            
yeah, what she said (GA is BWL? w00t!)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 19, 2002 01:29 AM            
666 left recently and i haddnt had a chance to update the rosta, GA was listed as BWL 2 months ago when he told me he was, then he wasntm then he was LWA, then he wasnt so i just left it as is until he decided.

As for GA not listed, well that because i dont have all the details i need yet to register them, nor has any registration been atempted.

As for bam's spat with GA, well it all looks nice n playful, but im sure there was misunderstanding involved.

As for tm, im gettin well n truely fed up of this crap day in and day out, if theres no arguments the forums are quiet as a mouse. And before any of you slate DMF just ask yourself when did you ever send in some news, add sumthin, send a screenshot, a link, contribute in some way - go on i dare ya....

Have to push ppl to even enter anything, and quite frankly im starting to think like im wasting my time and thinking of going the way of the kevlar.. fun while it lasted etc etc.

Only 3 peeps have even helped, BamZipPow, Sailor & Kong. Now im about to take a vacation away from tm because im sick to death of hearing how some stupid small remark by a stupid small person hurts some small minded indevidual time and time again which has a knock on effect of dragging the community down with it.

It goes too far and ive had it upto here with these petty squables. So my advice is get a grip.

If anyone wants to contact me, email or icq me, but dont leave a msg on the forum, i wont be checking for some time. Ill most likly be in Quake or Wolfenstein.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited July 19, 2002).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 19, 2002 01:35 AM            
No problem, Matrix. I have no doubt it takes a lot of your time just keeping up with half this stuff (and thank you for doing it, by the way). I am just trying to show that even those with the very best of intentions sometimes can make a mistake. I sincerely believe that absolutely no one meant to dis anyone else or their clan.

And I chose D. If I get it I will buy Paranour a new computer if he comes to Berkeley

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 01:50 AM            
sry Matrix, I don't ever recall saying I was in BWL But who knows, maybe I accidently said I was.... As for all this, I am sorry if I have misunderstood anyone. And I am also sorry for not noticing that BZP was in DNX after all these weeks Though there is no way to know that in ICQ/AIM......

IP:

Irascible
posted July 19, 2002 01:54 AM            
Matrix asks when did I ever send in a pic. Hmmm... I did send you that pic of Guido trash talking. LOL. Now THAT'S a contribution. Pfft.

And I thought you just told me you weren't going to do what you just did M8. Oh well. It's late and you couldn't help yourself. Ta for now.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 19, 2002 04:19 AM            
Ras's pic must go up!Then I'm going to have to alter the targets that are in the TM training missions and throw up a server

BTW Matrix...those are some nice looking clan banners.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 19, 2002 04:25 AM            
This is so stupid. I'm still shocked this whole thing generated an other thread.

I would expect future miscommunications to be handled better then slugging it out in the court of public opinion.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 12:22 PM            
pfft, me 2

IP:

Paranor
posted July 19, 2002 03:18 PM            
let's change the subject and get back to.......panties? wasn't that a subject started by Jeep Chick?

IP:

Teulk
posted July 19, 2002 11:13 PM            
Mmmmm...pantiiiiiies.....

IP:

Rex R
posted July 20, 2002 01:41 AM            
cotton or nylon? then of course there is the question of style...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 20, 2002 02:58 AM            
Or to wear them or not I use to have a GF that didn't wear any type of under garments most of the time.It was a full time job beating up all the guys that were gauking at her And why are we talking about his?

IP:

coaxs
posted July 20, 2002 04:45 AM            
Super: "his" what?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Teulk
posted July 20, 2002 11:38 AM            
Or "her"....

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted July 20, 2002 03:13 PM            
Matrix, why does the GA banner link to the AOD web site? Guessing a boo boo.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 20, 2002 03:21 PM            
poor little typo Must feel REAL embaressed

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 20, 2002 04:16 PM            
*with a gay lisp*Who said it was a typo?Tehehe

IP:

Paranor
posted July 20, 2002 06:08 PM            
It's Super the Gay Blade (insert Zoro the gay blade movie music theme here.).

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 20, 2002 06:43 PM            
Bah.... Wheres a good ol fashioned Censor when ya need one?

...... Let the thread DIE.....

IP:

Teulk
posted July 20, 2002 07:28 PM            
Ith acthually thspelt TEEHEE, for thothe who care )

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2