|
Author Topic:   Just to clarify........
Venom'
posted July 18, 2002 05:19 PM            
I am not Ras. Lately people have been asking "are you ras" and calling me names such as "missle breathe". Well we all know that Ras has a tendency to get all the nukes, shadows, cruise, ect. But when it happens to someone else that doesn't necessarily mean that its Ras. I am just his younger (and better might I say) brother. Some of you know me some of you don't. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

IP:

ARAGON
posted July 18, 2002 06:32 PM            
Brother, you say? Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly?

How about Me and Par against you and missle breath....I mean Ras?

------------------
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....cake and TM.......

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 18, 2002 07:27 PM            
Welcome to the boards! Missile Breath, eh? Never heard that one.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 18, 2002 08:39 PM            
Missile Breath LOL !

IP:

Irascible
posted July 18, 2002 08:41 PM            
Yep, it's a natural tendency to think that someone who's kicking your arse is me. But Venom is my little (6'2" & 230 pounds) 15 year old brother. He was DNX at one point but was booted for inactivity. He's been playing more lately because of dEVIL's recent lan party.

BTW, he's good. But I've wiped the floor up with his sorry arse on all but one of our one on ones. Sorry Ara, I don't do two vs two anymore. (To paraphrase Marvin the Martian, the little alien dude that use to mess with Bugs Bunny) "They make very very angry."

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 02:07 AM            
w00t! *gives ras a kick*

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 19, 2002 04:15 AM            
If your bro is that big and only 15 I'd like to know what his big bro's stats are.And yes Ras...here it comes.I hear Matrix has your pic but hasn't put it up yet.....

IP:

Irascible
posted July 19, 2002 11:04 AM            
That would be Dreamer who has my info - or are you saying it's been passed along? I don't mind if Matrix puts it up as long as my bio goes up first on the BWL website... and that may be a (*cough*) while.

And having been born 14 years before Venom, I didn't get the vitamin fortified sugar laden super foods that he did (you might think I'm kidding on that one, but you'd be wrong ). So I'm a rather pathetic 5' 11" and 190 pounds. Sorry Supe, you and Venom are the only Amazon men in this discussion.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited July 19, 2002).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 19, 2002 01:04 PM            
Having just met you last week, I would be hard pressed to call you pathetic. Missile Breath, maybe, but Pathetic, NOT!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 19, 2002 02:50 PM            
Doh!That wasn't the mental picture I had Well...I wasn't really aware that Dreamer had a bio page.Matrix will probablly want it too for the general bio page.Looks like quite a few have been added since I last went there.Amazon?I'm only 6'3" 250

IP:

Irascible
posted July 19, 2002 08:42 PM            
LOL! You reminded me of when I asked Coax at the LAN party he admitted having conjured a mental picture of me having a big beer belly. In reality it's only a small one. And sorry, there's no horns. I keep them trimmed down quite nicely.

And what about you Supe? Me thinks it's time you updated that 7 year old picture. The picture projects the image of an overgrown boyscout. Not very fitting to what I've heard about you.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 09:33 PM            
I resent that remark!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 19, 2002 11:06 PM            
I resent that GA resents that remark! Well....if you get you real pic up at the DMF I'll think about updating but you have to take the first step

IP:

Irascible
posted July 20, 2002 12:38 AM            
I resemble that resentment.

(Well, Matrix was whining that the boards are only busy when people are... ahem, whining. So spam it is. )

IP:

Paranor
posted July 20, 2002 12:55 AM            
I'm definately going to update mine. After all, it's ridiculous. How can I let it stay that way? I've waited too long. It's time to redo it - except this time without glasses because I wear contacts now.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 20, 2002 03:04 AM            
And if you got a new head too everything will be ok
I do have a digital camera that is gathering dust.Why oh why did I have to get that thing and charge $400 to my Best Buy card to get it?With my poor college boy status it will take me 20 years to pay it off

IP: