|
Author Topic:   DNX is not a clan (according to Gold Ant)...
BamZipPow
posted July 18, 2002 01:40 PM            
Have just been informed that DNX is not considered a clan by the Gold Ant clan. Hmmm...seems that they don't recognize the DNX clan at all (according to GA#1). So I guess that DNX isn't allow to attend the Clan DDM?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 18, 2002 01:43 PM            
Bah! Didn't know you were in DNX. I said no such thing liar, I said so why would you be coming to Clan DDM? grrrr

IP:

Paranor
posted July 18, 2002 01:59 PM            
fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....fight.... fight....fight....fight....fight....fight....

And RAS didn't even start it!

(jk pal, buddy )

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 18, 2002 02:44 PM            
well here we have it folks, there goes BZP making a f00l of himself on all the forums.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 18, 2002 03:29 PM            
I still don't get it...........

IP:

posted July 18, 2002 03:31 PM            
Are we sure that GA#1 said that...we might want to check our facts before this goes any further...

...sorry Par...no fight will happen here...although we were asked by Nemzad to show up at the DNX practice for a 1v1 clan practice...which we might just have to do to prove to DNX who the real clan is...

IP:

Paranor
posted July 18, 2002 03:40 PM            
hehe

I did modify my 2v2 server to be 10v10 (20 players max, 2 teams, 30 frag/30 minutes) for future use.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 18, 2002 04:30 PM            

Yah..it was GoldAnt himself. It was in a conversation we were having in AIM.

I believe he doesn't respect the DNX "non-clan" anymore. Guess we'll have to show him on the battlefield on Sunday...

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 18, 2002 04:37 PM            
Oh shutdap ya evil pfft! This has gone far enough, I was talking to BZP, he told me he was going to the Clan DDM on Sunday or something, so I responded why? Your not in a clan...... LAtter I find out he is, but he jabbered on to himself and went and posted this on several Forums.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 18, 2002 04:48 PM            
^ I was not referrinbg to 666 but do BZP!

IP:

Paranor
posted July 18, 2002 04:57 PM            
what the heck does "...doesn't respect the DNX non-clan anymore." mean???

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 18, 2002 05:04 PM            
EVERYONE! go to your room until you can talk nice to each other.

IP:

Nemzad
posted July 18, 2002 05:56 PM         
Uhm..............can they come out and play now? LOL

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 18, 2002 06:25 PM            
Sounds like a case of miscommunication and general regretful ness. I see no need to continue this further. Both DNX and GA are clans in my opinion.

IP: