|
Author Topic:   This is worse then spawn fragging or camping
coaxs
posted July 12, 2002 05:26 PM            
Winning a game and then taking off, most annoying thing ever. geeesh.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted July 12, 2002 10:01 PM            
In my case, what else is there to do?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP:

KONG
posted July 12, 2002 10:11 PM            
Now this is really nitpicking

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 12, 2002 11:01 PM            
Thats like winning the heavy weight belt then not accepting any challenges.I need REVENGE!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 12, 2002 11:59 PM            
Lol, nothing more irritating than an itch you cant scratch lol.....

IP:

Neo
posted July 13, 2002 11:37 AM            
sometimes you just gotta GO!

IP:

MexIndian
posted July 13, 2002 01:14 PM            
I personally always leave because what are the chances that I'll win again immediately thereafter?

And now that I know that it pisses Coax & Super, I'll make it a point to leave should I ever win again, to let them feel the BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNN

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 13, 2002 04:24 PM            
I guess I'll start doing the same too.I know Ras would be pissed if I left as the winner.He would toss and turn all night long

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 13, 2002 10:12 PM            
Or you could leave right before time expired or as you get your last frag...

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 14, 2002 01:17 PM            
Let me make it really clear up front: If I ever win an on-line battle, you can be darn sure I would like to saviour it for a bit. Some of us just don't get to eat that dish, YET!!!

IP:

Venom'
posted July 18, 2002 05:20 PM            
Well its kind of hard not to when you win 3-4 times in a row. What are you suppose to do just play until you lose? Now answer me that Coax.

IP:

coaxs
posted July 18, 2002 06:28 PM            
If you won one game, and you played 2-3 more obviously you didn't just win and leave.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 18, 2002 08:50 PM            
Pay him no never mind Coax. His blustering is just juvenile bravado with none of the wit and humor that I normally inject. He wasn't actually attempting serious debate. In fact, at this very moment he's still staring at the word "bravado", furrowing his brow in a vein attempt to comprehend the whole situation... LOL!!!

IP:

Neo
posted July 19, 2002 05:13 AM            
toss and turn all night long, lol.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 19, 2002 10:22 AM            
I savor the moment when I frag super, coax and/or ras in one game. Heck, I could quit right there.

IP:

Teulk
posted July 19, 2002 11:13 AM            
Ditto, but there's never time to gloat...I'm usually done in 2 seconds later...by them as well!!! )

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 19, 2002 12:59 PM            
Personally, Once I suicide with a nuke in someones face... I think the room lights up too much with my glory and since I can't see the screen, I just turn on that little spam program Goldant wrote in java and leave the computer.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 19, 2002 03:16 PM            
this java program wouldn't happen to interface with his voice? because it's impossible to type that fast. impossible I tell ya!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 09:31 PM            
*look of innocence* What Program? You mean that one I made for giving lectures at the local college? w00t, course you meant that one

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 20, 2002 03:05 AM            
I had Dragon Naturally Speaking at one time and I couldn't even dictate that fast

IP: