|
Author Topic:   Pamsa Olla
GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 12, 2002 01:23 AM            
Nia aesca ouya aventha oticedna hista sia boutaa pamsa nia igpa atinla. Orfa hoseta foa ouya howa reaa onderingwa hatwa nia heta orldwa hista sia, ouya ayma indfa tia asierea ota illka llaa ogicla nia ourya rainba irstfa. Angda, ookta ongla noughea ota igurefa hista utoa. Nda esya, ouya anca eesa tis nia lainpa nglishea.

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited July 12, 2002).]

IP:

posted July 12, 2002 01:52 AM            
Well I have been informed that this is pig Latin...I unfortunately never learn it...any one care to translate????

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 12, 2002 01:59 AM            
PIG LATIN!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 12, 2002 02:01 AM            
LOLOL WHO INFORMED YOU LOLOLOLOL *ROFL*

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 12, 2002 03:27 AM            
Looks like its just gibberish.

IP:

Rex R
posted July 12, 2002 03:48 AM            
nope not gibberish ustja pamsa ehehehha

IP:

spindle
posted July 12, 2002 04:34 AM         
i think there's a spelling mistake!

Nia ASECA ouya aventha oticedna

no "aesca" in my pig latin dictionary!

IP:

Vlad
posted July 12, 2002 07:21 AM            
I think he was aiming for "Case".

However, pig latin is typically written with a "y" at the end, for easier reading, and the full consonant sound is sometimes dropped to the end, instead of just the first letter. For instance, his first sentence should have read:

"Inay asecay ouyay aven'thay oticednay, isthay isay aboutay amspay inay igpay atinlay."

IP:

posted July 12, 2002 11:01 AM            
Good one Rex...Yes Supe I did not know at first...but it is pretty easy to figure out once you see the pattern...

...ntiluay hentay...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Efflixi
posted July 12, 2002 11:26 AM            
Your "Pig Latin" isn't real Pig Latin... there are various mistakes in your version of it. Each syllable gets treated. Example:

Ellway i'dyay aysay ityay asway amspay, utbay eeingsay atthay imyay espondingray inyay ethay amesay anguagelay, iyay uessgay iyay antcay. Anywayyay, ifyay youray uriouscay, erethay isyay ayay anslatortray availableyay orfay Igpay Atinlay. Ustjay ooglegay ityay.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 12, 2002 12:08 PM            
pfft, to many y's gives it away... pfft... 666 had to go and spoil it, now you all think im sane, and besides, it looks cooler the way I did it HEHEHEHE

pfft, a translator?

p
f
f
t

I was considering doing my story in pig latin by hand... wheres this Translator? I might have to tweak it to do my version though *heheheheHE*

IP:

Rex R
posted July 12, 2002 01:00 PM            
fairly easy to write a program to parse a txt file and generate a new file. especially when all you're doing is moving one letter and adding one. gets a tad more complicated to do rot13

IP:

coaxs
posted July 12, 2002 03:39 PM            
Rex: Now I'm curious how would you write this program and with what?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 12, 2002 03:43 PM            
*watchs Coaxs's eye pupils scroll the word SPAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM*

IP:

Rex R
posted July 13, 2002 01:20 AM            
with difficulty and Qbasic (if I could get it to run under xp) basically you have your proggy look for spaces(asc(32)) grab the character code following then trot off till it finds the next space then using mid$ plop asc (x)"a " etc. till it reaches EoF. or something like that, not elegant but twould serve( I think, been a while since I've done any programing) rot13 does something like that + some If then statments to keep the output within the alphabet (also to ignore spaces)

IP:

MexIndian
posted July 13, 2002 01:11 PM            
Huh...Or you could import it all to excel and write a macro in VB (Yes, I know, this is many extra steps, but you've got to work with what you've got, you know?)

And I agree with GA, it looks cooler henwr ouyr ookhr tir pur ikelr histr.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP: