|
Author Topic:   Photos for MaxIndian.
HUT
posted July 08, 2002 10:44 AM            
Hi
I put your photo this http://hut.of.pl/ J click here Photos / English version / = For MaxIndian =
Best wishes =HUT=

IP:

=DNX=killa
posted July 08, 2002 01:33 PM            
hut i am new as you probly know and i would like to know how to take screenshots when i am playing game
killa

IP:

coaxs
posted July 08, 2002 01:41 PM            
Don't listen to anyone, people will try to confuse you by saying press f12, and others will say you need to get a screen grab utillity. All you'll ever need if you just want to take a random picture here and there is to press "Alt+PrintScreen" then open up "paint" or any other image program and press "paste:ctrl+V".

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited July 08, 2002).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 08, 2002 03:16 PM            
Just adding my two cents worth...
Since you will be playing a TM game while taking the screen shots, I suggest that you open an image program first (word, powerpoint also work)then open up TM. hitting the Alt key and then the print screen key (its above your arrow keys between the regular keys and the number keys on a standard keyboard) will save the image on the screen onto your clipboard. Hit alt and tab to flip you quickly into the last program you were in, which in this case is where you want to paste the picture. Hitting ctrl and the v key will be a quick paste. Don't worry about saving te pic or doing any formatting, you can do that later. Hit alt + tab again to flip you back into the game. I haven't done this myself, but it is the "standard" way to take screen shots. . .
Good luck

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 08, 2002 03:47 PM            
Alt-Prt Scr would be SysRq.I amazed that Windoze would be able to grab OpenGL,DirectX screen shots without 3rd party software.

If you do want software Hypersnap is a good one.Or take coax's advice.Never tried that before.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 08, 2002 03:50 PM            
pfft, standardly hard *has his configured so he just has to hit printscreen to take a screenshot, it automatically saves...etc) w00t!

IP:

HUT
posted July 08, 2002 04:15 PM            
Hi

In file Config.cfg put this lines :

#Animation frame saving. (F12)
AnimDir = d:\gry\TM_shoot\hut6win
AnimFPS = 15

Now you can press F12 to start saving screen shoots. To stop it press F12 one again.

In line with AnimDir="..." write the directory what you want.

Otherwise you can use external program, I'm using HyperSnap-DX full version. (shareware give you a small stamp in the image corner)

After it you can edit this image in any program you want.

Best wishes HUT

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted July 08, 2002 05:01 PM            
The only thing with print screen and opening the paint program is that you can only take 1 picture then having to open paint paste it and then you can take another picture. Right?
I use SnagIt.

Huts way is good for taking a lot of pics, but it will cause your game to slow down to nothing. If you want 1 picture then use Coaxs idea. If you want to take a couple durning a game I would use a 3rd party.

My 2 pennys worth.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 08, 2002 10:24 PM            
Where's Max... err... Mex? Surely he would comment on the accidental emphasis of his Indian heritage to the detriment of his Mexican heritage! Or perhaps he could trade off. One day he could be MaxIndian and the next MaxMexican. LOL!

Myself, being a typical Heinz 57 variety white boy could be called MaxMutt.

(Come on now Mex, all in good fun. )

IP:

posted July 09, 2002 01:47 AM            
Tiggs or Paranor...I have tired to use Snagit for screen shots...but they come out blurry...what setting do you use...HELP

IP:

HUT
posted July 09, 2002 04:06 AM            
Hi best guys.
You are right =DNX= tiggs. I use F12, only how I win. hehehe. See you soon on TMs worlds.
Best wishes HUT.

IP:

harmless
posted July 09, 2002 04:07 AM            
hypersnap-dx works like a charm!!
i have tried at least 6 or 7 different
screen capture programs, and none of them
worked... then i saw this thread, looked at
hypersnap-dx and BAM! beautiful screen shots
of TM. the web site http://www.hyperionics.com/
has the new version, v4. but they also offer
v3, and you can get a free 1 week license for v3,
which is what i tried out. you can still buy
v3 for $25, but if you want v4 it is $35.
since i use win98, v3 will do just fine.
toodles,
harmless

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 09, 2002 04:18 AM            
It is nice.I also use it to grab captures from DVD's.

IP:

posted July 09, 2002 01:51 PM            
thanks harmless for solving this...need the screen capture...tired of viewing DDM results through the rose tinted glasses of Paranor...

IP:

MexIndian
posted July 09, 2002 02:18 PM            
Hey Hut. I'm actually not reading the board lately... too much time, but I just was looking for Matrix's webpage and I found this...

THANKS! By the way, my name is MexIndian, not MaxIndian (gotohell Ras )! All good though. But I can't find the link to my pic! Those Polish girls will be all over me when I do, though! hehehehe

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 09, 2002 02:44 PM            
Polish girls are hot too! They have that natural beauty.You'll be getting mail order bride offers everyday

IP:

HUT
posted July 09, 2002 03:27 PM            
Hi best guys.
I am sorry from incorrect alias. I there will put always something new.MexIndian
Best wishes HUT

IP:

MexIndian
posted July 10, 2002 01:08 PM            
I wonder if I can get a baker's dozen of em...

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP: