One and all a big welcome to "killa"
Newest member of the LWA

IP:

kv
posted July 06, 2002 01:05 PM            
?

someone should tell me these things...

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

coaxs
posted July 06, 2002 01:09 PM            
He just did

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted July 06, 2002 03:50 PM            
LOL Coax!!!!

I saw a LWA-Wolfcub. That your kid Wolfman?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 06, 2002 04:19 PM            
Killa or Killer?Boooh anyway for whoever you got,just kidding

IP:

wolfman
posted July 06, 2002 05:17 PM            
Sorry kv my bad - was playing online and he asked me about it etc Did not have the url for us on my new harddrive yet. Put it in my favorites in TM folder for future reference. Wolfcub is when my son and I are online - for the next week or so. Hoping to get it so he can play regularly when he goes back to his mom's. Super - kiss kiss LOL

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted July 06, 2002 05:54 PM            
Thats great Wolf. I should see if my daughter has any talent for this game. If so maybe we could set up a kids type server. Easy AI's and easy maps. Would be kinda fun to watch all the kids play against each other.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 06, 2002 08:34 PM            
Just a curio, but is LWA Killa, the same one that has applied to join dnx also ?

Thx.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited July 06, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted July 06, 2002 08:45 PM            
Have no idea if it is the same person or not. If it is be gentle and explain the do's and don'ts. We all were newbies at one time or another. Peace Guys and Gals John

Kids server would be cool if doable.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 06, 2002 09:31 PM            
np, i was enquiring because im asuming u have his email.... till i know if its the same killa or not i cant tell him anything.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 06, 2002 11:22 PM            
Ok sorted, tis the same lad, so ive taken his name and details off the above post.

although he is keen to learn and seems friendly enough, i think it's better to help out the other clans by leaving more ppl out there to recruit. Beleive me im tempted by marmaliser and others....

But to have good games and greater tournaments ze, ant, tc dog and lwa all need more ppl.

I do hope killa does not take this rejection the wrong way, after all i asked him to show for a tryout following his application to dnx - the kids got willing and guts to show for a ddm - and kudos to him for effort.

My comp kept freezing when i tried to enter the games due to overheating.... (new fans on the way soon)... so i had to keep it breif, i would hope this thread makes sense to him.

Regards,
Matrix.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted July 07, 2002 02:43 AM            
I would like to welcome my new friend, Jim Bonbo Bob Booby Bedinghaus. He has mad skills and he knows how to rotate a main gun. =P

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 07, 2002 04:15 AM            
Go ahead and let him in DNX since he assumed he was and added DNX to his name.We do need to stop recruiting for a while after he joins up.

IP:

coaxs
posted July 07, 2002 04:28 AM            
Lol, we got to stop jerking this newbie around.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2002 10:20 AM            
dum te dum te dum....

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited July 10, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX=killa
posted July 07, 2002 12:13 PM            
sorry about the mix up guys i didn t make myself clear.I told wolf that if dnx didn t let me in i whould jion LWA. I apolidize for not being more clear and i hope you can forgive me.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2002 12:58 PM            
Well killa, many of the ppl you played have said you should join, and as you can see Superunknown (who runs the tm format for dnx) agrees with that. And i trust his judgement, also it's not like me to go against the wishes of my members - so the balls in your court, you have the choice of Lwa & Dnx with the blessing of both.

Please let us know what you decide.

Like the board login name btw lol....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2002 01:00 PM            
Just a curio, but what made you ask dnx first.... I mean, did you submit applications to bwl or tc or ze or ant or dog ?

IP:

KONG
posted July 07, 2002 01:07 PM            
actually he could apply to AoD as well
http://www.wingsofdeath.com/

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2002 02:22 PM            
true lol, i knew id forgotten sumthin..... damn ! if ZE and ANT sign up to dmf, id be able to remember them all too lol.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 07, 2002 10:20 PM            
pfft, Geamie a link and i'll sign us up... im not going to go searching around your site though matrix, no offense, I just don't like the... erm... Pictures very much

IP:

Paranor
posted July 07, 2002 10:41 PM            
I'm lost on who is with what. hehe

Wolfman/Tiggs - I can setup a server and not publish the IP address publicly.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2002 10:53 PM            
pictures ? which ones

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 08, 2002 10:18 AM            
Ok then little 6 legged fella: post here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A link to a banner we can use for your clansite.

A Site URL

A Forum URL

A Full members list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The listing will go up as soon as you add the DMF logo and link somewhere on the site.

Hope this helps

IP:

posted July 08, 2002 10:19 AM            
well...don't worry...I have offset the addition to DNX by joining the Golden Ant Clan...thus I will be GA#2-666 from here on out. Had to join while the numbers are low...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2