|
Author Topic:   DMF Skybox Competition
=DNX= Matrix
posted July 02, 2002 10:29 AM            
Only one entry so far !!! WHAT come on ppl, skyboxes are just 5 pictures ( 512x512x24bit )and 1 ent file !

so easy to make ! is sailor truely going to win it handsdown because his is the only entry ??

dont care whats on the skymap, doesnt even need to be sky - come on put ya thinking caps on and send to my profiles email

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 02, 2002 02:49 PM            
wow...we can submit naked pictures in the skybox now? cool!!

Naked what though...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 02, 2002 05:38 PM            
dude u can submit a nudist colony for all i care - though adult entries will be kept in a passworded area - lets get real lol.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 02, 2002 07:38 PM            
*gives BZP a spanking* N Don't you do that again

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 02, 2002 08:12 PM            
It could be of a naked sky wearing nothing but a smile! Hey...what were you guys thinking?

And where do I find this "real"? I've asked around but noone knows where to get it...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 02, 2002 08:15 PM            
Oh...forgot to tell them how to make a skybox!

You can find an excellent tutorial/explanation on skyboxes at http://dnxworld.homestead.com/tmskyboxtutorial.html

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 02, 2002 09:19 PM            
hehehehe

IP:

Random Chaos
posted July 03, 2002 12:24 AM            
Matrix - how long is this for? I've got to talk to A2597 before you can see my skyboxes - after all I have to make sure he doesn't mind me giving you previews of a few B5 mod worlds I made

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 03, 2002 12:34 AM            
anything u submit for the comp will go onto a hosting page at dmf for free download, so if u want to hold anything back for the mod, dont submit it, send one that wont be in the mod.

Closes 28th July

And so far it looks like Sailor is gonna walk off with the crown lol....

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited July 03, 2002).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted July 09, 2002 01:06 PM            
Ok - I can't submit anything then - all my skyboxes are for the GROPOS mod.

Maybe GROPOS will put its demo out by then...if we do you might get a skybox or two...

IP:

=DNX=killa
posted July 09, 2002 05:13 PM            
so ARE SCREEN SHOTS ALLOWED

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 09, 2002 05:35 PM            
screenshots dont really classify as a skybox killa. A skybox is the seemless edge joining of 5 pictures to form a cube shape which hides the fact that is is a cube.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 10, 2002 09:13 AM            
Ok Kong's Skybox is in da house - any more - 3 is participation - 10 is anticipation - come on ppl

IP: