|
Author Topic:   TM News Fella
GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 30, 2002 06:13 PM            
I was thinking it might be pretty snazzy to make a TM News Player, as in an ICQ/AIM/MSN/YAHOO guy who would send upcomin DDM n important info to everybody. Cause sometimes we miss this in the forums, least I do lol What do you guys think? I'll gladly do this for you all but... well post your thoughts

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 30, 2002 07:01 PM            
Why don't you do it?

You type fast enough

Hey!! Maybe you should become the DM announcer!

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 30, 2002).]

IP:

Paranor
posted June 30, 2002 07:43 PM            
Just an FYI - Super had the start with the Yahoo group. But it's still a matter of getting everyone to register at yahoo.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 30, 2002 08:10 PM            
Thats right paranor, GA - from the yahoo site you can announce things to the whole group - any valid email will get the newscast.

Ive tried to draw attention to it using the DMF, but despite a new design and faster loading its not really getting the traffic to warrant the effect - far as i know nobody new has yet signed up..

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 30, 2002 09:11 PM            
well pfft lol, i'll set a little somethin up, tell me if you wanna be on, or don't wanna be on I prolly ask ya on ICQ.... btw, does super still do it? I remembered signing up for it a LONG time ago, I used to get mad there were so many e mails LOL. Now theres none? what happened

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 01, 2002 01:05 AM            
I haven't touched the thing in a few months.Yes...you could send out mass emails to everyone registered to the club just with a few mouse clicks and I think that feature is open to all members.Let me look.Wow..61 registered.Thats almost everyone I think.Anyway,I had a few things Admin only but I just made everything availible to everyone.As long as someone dosen't abuse the calender reminder thing knock yourself out and use everything for whatever you want.You might want to edit your membership if you entered a junk mail account that you never check...if you would like to recieve email reminders and news.Have fun GA

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 01, 2002 01:08 AM            
Heres the link if you want to bookmark our signup.I'll send out a reminder for Wed night CTF to make sure everything is ok.

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[img]http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/files/membericon_tm.jpg[/img]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 01, 2002 02:01 PM            
w00t! thanks, but I think i'll still make a TM ICQ fella hehe If your like me you never check your e mail anyways... usually

IP: