|
Author Topic:   CTF this Sunday?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 29, 2002 03:25 AM            
We haven't done CTF in a long,long time and its sounds like fun to get the Sunday night crowd into a CTF game.I think when we were doing Sunday's we increased the weight of the nuke and matter bombs since there would be lots of defenders.Stock maps so no downloading is needed?Or DDM again?

IP:

posted June 29, 2002 05:03 AM            
I'm there...so will Jon

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 29, 2002 06:39 AM            
Ok lets sort the teams....... ctf is a nice distraction from the ever present DDM.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 29, 2002 01:32 PM            
Server is already up and it will be the following: /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002496.html according to Paranor who is running the server so not hijacking unless you have your own server - LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 29, 2002 04:19 PM            
Modded maps are good too.It would be nice to have modded weapons again sometime.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 29, 2002 09:27 PM            
I think it would be good to have a server / ddm one week with nothing but mods - nothing stock at all.....

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 29, 2002 11:11 PM            
Matrix!!! WHat happened to Weds. MexMayhem? We were suppose to have a game this past weds, but after I got the server up, no one said anything.

I have the CTF server running, lets make a CTF day, say every other Friday?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 30, 2002 03:49 AM            
I think I ws the one that was trying to get it going.I forgot about it until Wed came around...that included forgetting to remind you to host it..which it looks like you didn't need it anyway
If you could put up a stock CTF server for a few Wed nights that'd be great and I'll promote it this time.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 30, 2002 02:51 PM            
Sorry, got confusueded. SEE!! thats how long ago we talked agout it! lol!

The server is all set up and running the stock maps. BZP and GA#1 tested it already and its working. Here's the setup:

TimeLimit = 30
FragLimit = 80
AIAutoFill = 1
AISkill = 0.9
TeamPlay = 1
TeamScores = 1
TeamDamage = 1
MaxAllowedTeams = 2
NumTanks = 6

IP:

Paranor
posted June 30, 2002 03:05 PM            
Sorry guys - been camping and Aragon stopped by and mentioned this thread.

IP: