|
Author Topic:   ddm - modded maps
Paranor
posted June 27, 2002 05:49 PM            
ddm this sunday is 4 modded maps - get 'em at my site via the calendar of events.

------------------
-Everyone needs belief in something. I believe I'll play another map.
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, schedule and other here!

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited June 27, 2002).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 27, 2002 07:07 PM            
Have to see how many show up for this one. Modded maps and I know them all well. No advantage to that by the way, just very familiar with them.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

IP:

Paranor
posted July 01, 2002 09:19 AM            
so how many showed up and how was the lag? Also, I just thought of something I"ll try next week to maybe cut lag.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 01, 2002 10:02 AM            
Nemzad runs a modded map server fri/sat/sun and the turn out is usually quite good

IP:

Paranor
posted July 01, 2002 05:15 PM            
What? Now I'm confused!

This week for DDM was modded maps. I setup the server. Who showed and was it laggy?

But, Nem has a modded map server every weekend? Didn't know that. Did everyone play there instead? ???

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 01, 2002 06:59 PM            
We use Nemzad's server for practice and fun. His is a weekly theme change....

I didn't get a chance to attend the DDM server that you hosted, Paranor. Would've been great to tell you it was or wasn't...but I can't. Thanks for your effort...I really appreciate it!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted July 01, 2002 10:21 PM            
The DDM was good. About 8 to 10 people there. A little lag at times, but mostly good playing. Goodly part of your family clan was there, 666, AOD Kong, one or two new people. Good time had by all I think.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

IP: