|
Author Topic:   I Guarantee!!!!!
Sage
posted June 27, 2002 12:04 PM            
That once I get my new G-card in place that I'm gonna get this party started, hehe. The TM world seems to have been going down ever since I le...... couldn't play TM. Were gonna have parties, awesome battles and a great time. But until I get back lets have everybody stop posting about dumb things like spawn fragging and especially RL situations. You see (unfortunately) TM has nothing to do with RL and isn't RL. I mean I would be awesome if we had are own tanks and perhaps our own clans and we battle each other for fun and blew stuff up
(unfortunately some of the blowing up stuff is real) and have a great time. But since this is not the case, lets always keep RL seperate for TM, I mean what would you rather hear?: Kevlar left TM because he thought that parts of the community is Racist or would you rather hear ZE beats DNX 50 to 49 frags? I know I would rather hear the second one, hehe.

But anyway, everybody keep up the good work and stay stronge, because who's gonna wanna play a Tank Game were everybody's down and low and lame.

It is this day That I place some of the laws of TM on this Board as well as my site.(these are real by the way)

#1 TreadMarks Rules!!!!
#2 Have fun on and offline
#3 TreadMarks has nothing to do with RL so don't get the two mixed up.
#4 Do not complain about non-TM related subjects on any TM Board
#5 All Clans and Players are equal

There are sure to be more added, hehe

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

Sage
posted June 27, 2002 12:05 PM            
Also #6 Love all TM players even if you DON't Like them.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 27, 2002 12:09 PM            
w00t!

Does that mean we have to love the ones we like? DAGNABIT!

IP:

Paranor
posted June 27, 2002 01:07 PM            
let's have a rootin tootin good time!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 27, 2002 01:13 PM            
All pi$$ n' no wind, every time i check the servers theres no bugger on em !!

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 27, 2002 01:43 PM            
You're the one who's never on Matrix! I mean, I think I've played you once..... and I ain't no newbie!! I guess I could play on sundays.....

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 27, 2002 03:29 PM            
You have to remember he would be playing at like 2 AM.

I've been sick all week so I haven't been playing or posting that much.Should get back in the swing tommorow I hope.

IP:

Paranor
posted June 27, 2002 04:24 PM            
aha! so that's how I beat you last night! Drunk on drugs?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 27, 2002 09:16 PM            
Ya thats the main issue i think supes, timezones....

IP:

Irascible
posted June 27, 2002 10:10 PM            
Why Sage, it all makes sense now. Your presence was like the glue that held us together. And in your absence... KABLOOEY!... we all splintered like so many AIs set at 20%. It was only after you left that we, and with much shame I must admit even I, had the unmitigated temerity to speak of real life. Before you left us it was rainbows and lollipops. After you left us it was stormy skies and sour quince logs.

But thank the maker that will be no more! I've been saved by the declarations of a self-appointed committee of one. Such a mellifluous (*cough*) speech I have not heard in all my life - unless you count Rodney King's "Can't we all (sniff) just get along?". But then again, he didn't come up with six wonderful rules... err... laws to go with them. And wonderful they are. The American ideal of leaders governing by the consent of the governed is clearly a failed experiment. Your example of legislation by dictatorial proclamation is, by far, the superior method of governance. Long live the king!!!

(I must tell you I had a grand time typing that. I had a rough day at work and needed the comic relief. Thank you Sage for the opportunity. )

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited June 28, 2002).]

IP:

coaxs
posted June 28, 2002 04:44 AM            
I was actually going to post earlier. "Sage: whatever Ras says don't let him get to you its a good start."

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 28, 2002 11:54 AM            
w00t! Ras, its nice to see that you've returned to the sunny clear blue skies, though could you add a bit more radiation *hands ras a nuke* AHAH LOL

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted June 28, 2002 04:55 PM            
Sour quince logs....hehehehe

(in the voice of Homer Simpson)

IP: