|
Author Topic:   Update Masters?
KONG
posted June 26, 2002 10:34 PM            
If any one has any tanks, flags, weapons, etc.. that they want updated in the tm central master packs, send it to me via email. I will update the packs this weekend.
I will not check them, so run them through entegrity first. Or else Mr. Kev will be mad when he comes back

If'n someone is already doing this, let me know and I won't bother.

ps: DO NOT send maps, I most likely have them already. Unless you just released it this week. send those to Sailor.

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited June 27, 2002).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 26, 2002 11:02 PM            
THe Harraser tank, and Rush album art flags are the only ones that Kevlar didn't add from my site. You can grab them from there.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 27, 2002 05:50 AM            
dont forget bamzippows forgotton lda tanks pack

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 27, 2002 08:45 AM            
Only the 2 liquids (Fire and Mayhem) are releasable from that pack. The steels are still under testing.

However, the Camaro Z28 is released (Super's site). I think that's the only few that haven't made it into the master pack.

IP:

kv
posted June 27, 2002 12:50 PM            
I just checked to see if my weapon is in there, it is, but the individual weapons download list says it is SSO, it's not.

It uses a custom texture. I could make it SSO, but for now it will remain client side.

IP:

KONG
posted June 27, 2002 09:40 PM            
guys, I'm not gonna do all the stuff that Kevlar did. Just send me what you want added and I will do just that. If'n someone wants to do the whole checking testin and updating thing, cool. Otherwise, please send all mods to be added to my email address.

thanks

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted June 28, 2002 05:02 PM            
What is the address of Super's site?

Thanks,
[BWL]mELONcRACKER

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 28, 2002 06:33 PM            
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treadmarkmods/files/

If you haven't signed up, it doesn't take that long.

IP:

KONG
posted June 29, 2002 11:56 AM            
well, guess I wont update then?

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 29, 2002 02:29 PM            
I think it's a great idea, Kong!! I'm getting ready to send the tanks to you. Just revised the Liquids a bit to change their textures...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 29, 2002 04:23 PM            
Ya...you guys can store them here until you are ready to send them to Kong or whatever.

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[img]http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/files/membericon_tm.jpg[/img]

IP:

harmless
posted July 01, 2002 02:06 AM            
hey sup,
i finally signed up at yahoo, took a look around, and i think someone spammed the file saving area at yahoo!
on 6/13/02 some one uploaded 2 text files with the descriptions below:

Click Here!
Look at all these different credit cards you can get! Good, bad, or no credit

Place a bet online now!
Securely place your sport bets online. Click above.

hopefully someone can get them removed.

also, if someone has never signed up at yahoo
before, make sure you check your account information. particularly your marketing preferences and your newsletter subscriptions because yahoo! by default, signs you up for all of their newsletters. AND there is actually a checkbox you need to check so that telemarketers do not have permission to call you over the phone, this is in the
marketing preferences area, of course, it is unchecked by default.

all of this information is in your
"My Account" area, top right hand corner of
any page you are on once logged into yahoo!

toodles,
harmless

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 01, 2002 03:46 AM            
I got rid of them.Never noticed spam on there before.Thats the first instance in a years time so I'm sure its nothing to really worry about.It would be too much of a pain for a spammer to manually subscribe to the group just to drop spam in it,but it is open to anyone and I choose not to approve membership requests.I can in the future if it happens again so the place will never be overran with spam unless a TM member does it .

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 01, 2002 08:58 AM            
I've sent the Camaro Z28 and the 2 new liquids (Fire and Mayhem) for inclusion into the master pack. I've noticed that RexR had a Jello pack included in there, too! They seem to be a new spin on the stock tanks with new textures and performance. Check them out...

IP: