|
Author Topic:   DDM Results Are....The NICE thread
Paranor
posted June 24, 2002 07:11 PM            
1) I brought up that I left our packet shaper running. What does this mean? It looks at *every* single IP packet going in/out from the internet up to Layer 7 of the OSI model and decides it priority. Could this slow down TM? Sure - because this beats the snot out of time-sensitive things like video out IP and I'm sure TM in sesntive to as where the tank is. So if it was extra laggy last night, that is my guess. GUESS! And that's all I'll check on!

2) I need a vote as if we want TEAMS or NO TEAMS like we had last night. I thought it was tougher with no teams. It's 4 more tanks to shoot at it and it seemd to make a difference. The frag count will be changed to 30. Or it is 35? Coax, please comment.

thanks

PLEASE COMMENT ON #2

IP:

Irascible
posted June 24, 2002 09:03 PM            
(Nice thread ay?)

I love you Paranor.

(LOLOLOL!!!)

Ahem. (clears throat) Anyway, I vote consistency. So since it's been teams, let's keep it that way?

IP:

coaxs
posted June 24, 2002 10:16 PM            
I say 30. Because any longer and it starts to become a pain and not as much fun.

I think there is no need to settle out teams. DDM1 only had 2 teams. That was wil packs of 4-5 players on one team trying to make there shot the death shot on some poor sap on the other team, very funny. I say keep the team issue liberal and not set in stone.

Any other comments?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 24, 2002 10:53 PM            
I don't care as long as its 30 or more.One thing I like about 40 is the match isn't over in 15 mins and we can play together longer.

No teams

IP:

posted June 27, 2002 01:06 AM            
No teams...that is what clan matches are about...and the 40 frag count was fine...thx for asking...

IP: