|
Author Topic:   Log in failure
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted June 19, 2002 12:53 AM            
I can't get on Treadmarks. I try to go on the LDA server but it just says Map Loaded on the black screen. What's up this time?

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted June 19, 2002 04:57 AM            
Could be you are trying to use a non standard tank. I think LDAs server only supports the Steel and Liquid tanks from the TM CD.

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 19, 2002 05:24 AM            
Da Ta Daaaaa - same error, loads map, times out or black screen ! And i had chosed the Red Dwarf Tank.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 19, 2002 08:41 AM            
Try playing arround with which tank you chose from the TM CD set. Sometimes if a tank has been modified for play in some other mod set the server won't always recognize it, even if it is valid...

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 19, 2002 09:09 AM            
works fine with "TALON"!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 19, 2002 12:29 PM            
pfft, its called the Dwarf, you must've edited the tank :P w00t!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 19, 2002 01:10 PM            
The tank is a DWARF and its coloured RED - Duh.....!

IP:

posted June 19, 2002 01:24 PM            
Hey...don't pick on the Dwarf...that is the tank of choice...cozy steel red...and the tops come off for a drive around the playing field in race mode...well...only if you get fragged...still too funny driving without the turrent...

until then...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 19, 2002 06:23 PM            
Um... I get that sometimes..... I don't think it's a tank specific thing, it's a server specific thing. Like I'll try to join a server (and even that is inconsistent), and I'll get that, but then I try again (sometimes I have to "VULCAN DEATH PINCH the TM application), with a different server and I can frag.

Ju-nows

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP: