|
Author Topic:   Anybody run a CTF server for Wed night?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 18, 2002 10:33 PM            
We have taken some time off and I think its a good time to start CTF back up.It looks like some people are getting tired of DM too.

I'd also like to get 2v2 matches going again.coax is away I think and odn't know if he can team up with me so I puck Grind if thats ok with him.So if anyone wants to play gainst SuperGrind say so here and I'll host it unless something better comes along.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 18, 2002 11:05 PM            
TeamCTF? Its already up and running on Boomstick 2, AND you get frag/death ratios, just have to reset them before the game on that server.

I can set up a new server for next week (too short of a notice to do one tomorrow). All stock CTF maps okay?

Since I freed up a machine, I'm going to rebuild it as another TM server, the machine should handle 2 servers at most. I'll set up a stock CTF and a stock everything. Boomstick 4 and Boomstick 5

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 19, 2002 03:57 PM            
Yes..everything stock for this week.2 teams.Thanks.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 19, 2002 04:22 PM            
Sup, I can host it next week. I have to rebuild that machine, and its too short of a cotice. (I don't get home until 7pm) I'll work on the machine, and have it ready for a test on the weekend. k?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 19, 2002 07:50 PM            
Thats cool.Sorry I missed the next week part in your post.We'll just make do this week and start Wed CTF back up next week.Gives me more time to beat it into peoples' heads anyway

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 19, 2002 11:04 PM            
Okay, I got Boomstick 4 and 5 up. 4 is DDM, and 5 is CTF.

The CTF is 2 team, 6 AIs @ 90%, 80 frags, 30 mins. CTFJim1 thru 6.

Give it a test, let me know of any changes. I'm not gonna drop the ball this time.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 19, 2002).]

IP: