|
Author Topic:   TM Server Status New features- OPEN BETA TEST
KiLlEr
posted June 16, 2002 01:33 PM            
Ohay, Big news. I've figured out a way to track frags and deaths using TMLogScan and
TM Server Status, but I need to know how accurate it is before releasing the new version to the server ops. The beta is running on all 3 boomstick servers.

When you playing on those severs, please keep an eye on you frags and deaths, and compare it to the TM Server Status page 5mins after you exit the game. Let me know if there is a difference and how much by posting it here.

I know of one situation where I may loose frags and deaths, those are the ones that occure after the last update that was sent to the websevers and the end of the game. In this (up to) 2 min span, any death and frags are lost. This is unavoidable since the sync point between the TM servers and the webserver is the start of a game. Sounds like a big deal, but thats theoretical, I want to test to see how bad it is in reality.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 16, 2002).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 16, 2002 03:38 PM            
I think I got rid of the above limitations. NOw TMLogScan remembers where it was last in the log file and starts processing from there.

IP: