|
Author Topic:   Best way to test the TM engine...
BamZipPow
posted June 15, 2002 05:25 PM            
would be to .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................have a LAN party!!!! Who wants to host? What better way to find out what makes or breaks TM as far as data packets are concerned and still have a bunch of fun? Whadda think?

IP:

posted June 15, 2002 07:49 PM            
Would love to be there...if you want I have a 5 computer LAN at the house with CAT 5 cabling...you can even add more computers if need be...now the problem...how to get the players to the house...Oh, well ...until then

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 15, 2002 10:53 PM            
Too bad the US is TOO FRIGGIN BIG!I can think of 3 players that are within a 2 hours drive of me though.........I wish one of us was a billionaire and could afford to fly us all to a city and put us up,that would be sweet.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 15, 2002 11:22 PM            
*pulls out an imageinary map!* Ok fellas!, If were really gonna set up a Lan PArty..... 4 1, WE gotta know WHERE we all lives got it? we can't just mope and grope and cry! Do somethin!!! Though I doubt my parents would let me go to a strangers house that I met over the net LOL. So im doing this for you, and if you think, well im lazy, TOUGH! Cause then im gonna jog over to your house (im in track ahahaahhaha) and its gonna be at YOUR house And boy could that be a NASTY problem, hey thats a *GREAt* idea

*NOW THAT I'VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION! THE LAST PERSON TO RESPOND AND TELL WHICH STATE/COUNTRY YOUR FROM......... IS THE GUYS HOUSE WERE GONNA HAVE IT AT!!!!! MWA HAAHAHHA, RESPOND QUICK!, TELL EVERYBODY, DON'T BE LAST!!!! And remember, if your lazy and don't respond at all, then.... its at your house anyways :P Can't escape this one fella's! Its for your own good

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted June 15, 2002 11:27 PM            
I'm in Baltimore Maryland if you ever watched The Sum Of All Fears I would be one of the dead people lol

------------------
[IMG]http://members.aol.com/insaneo789/myhomepage/slayer.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US[/IMG]

If Fraging is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right

IP:

Irascible
posted June 15, 2002 11:40 PM            
Mars, right on the edge of the Nilosyrtis region. Nice views. Terrible weather. You have no idea how much it cost to get high speed internet out here.

Always suspected, didn't you?

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited June 15, 2002).]

IP:

posted June 16, 2002 01:03 AM            
Well...my mistake about having it my the homested...just finished talking to harmless and fbunny and they said that you would have to rent a high school gym with about 32 or more computer to bust the engine...still sounds like fun...

IP:

Paranor
posted June 16, 2002 03:56 PM            
I'm going to a LAN party August 24-25 and plan on brining the DEMO to it. 80 people. That'll test it.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 16, 2002 04:00 PM            
Sorta like this?
http://www.quakecon.org/

IP:

Teulk
posted June 16, 2002 04:27 PM            
Toronto, Ontario, Canada...come on up and GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE SMOG, BOYS..and come have some fine dinners, like roast beaver, and filet of moose....

IP:

posted June 16, 2002 10:06 PM            
Paranor...so where is this LAN party...not that I can go...or anything....just curious...

IP:

Paranor
posted June 16, 2002 10:22 PM            
http://www.thebigcrapshoot.com/default.htm

It's at one of the EAA buildings - anyone know what EAA is?

IP:

Rex R
posted June 17, 2002 01:57 AM            
ooo oooo (holds up hand) I do! (course its sorta expected for WI residents, sooo I'll hold off answering) ayup they should have room enough

IP:

posted June 17, 2002 03:03 AM            
The big crap shoot forum makes the lda forum look like the road you drive on...dull and boring...you should see all the colors, icons, motion pictures......everything...IKES...sorry...did not mean to dish this forum... I did read some of the messages...mind you their content is similar to the LDA forum...but...it's just something to think about...

IP:

Paranor
posted June 17, 2002 08:20 AM            
yes, they use YaBB and it's a lot more user friendly. They are all friendly types - give each other a lot of crap though but who doesn't?

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 18, 2002 02:16 PM            
East Texas, out in the country so there is no city for me to put in, also explains why I only have 56K dial-up.

P.S. Where I live you couldn't fit everyone in anyway.

------------------
razzafrazza(grumble grumble} I hate AIs

CC

IP: