|
Author Topic:   what gets me (rant)
Rex R
posted June 15, 2002 01:24 PM            
is not so much the spawn jumpers, or the alt-k'ers. its the team killers. I'm not talking bout the heat of battle/fog of war/oopsie stuff(we'll always have that ), its the folks who will actively frag ANYTHING THAT MOVES, friend or foe. the one's that continue to do so even after you remind them that green means friend/no score. some days its enough to make you wish that team damage was off.

IP:

coaxs
posted June 15, 2002 02:01 PM            
Hehe, team fraggers are cool. It gives me a chance to practise shooting them with weapons that are not guided to them; it's great to help perfect ones aim.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted June 16, 2002 03:57 PM            
Well, I'll admit that I occasionaly will "accidentally" will shoot at Super with a mass driver when he's on my team and we are way ahead. It's just too tempting. It's like inbred tos hoot at *DNX* MUAHAHAHA

But if it's Aragon, green=red.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited June 16, 2002).]

IP:

Paranor
posted June 16, 2002 03:58 PM            
ok, after reading that last post I noticed some really bad grammer - but for posterity I'm leaving it.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited June 16, 2002).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 16, 2002 04:20 PM            
WHat really bugs me though, is that sometimes TM dosn't put the name on the tank in front of you. When you have 4 tanks in a cluster, you radar does not good at determining whos' who, and with no names under the tanks, I just cover my eyes and shoot.

I would suggest for any team based ranked games, that we use different skins for each team. It'll make it easier to figure out who's who.

IP:

Teulk
posted June 16, 2002 04:35 PM            
Posterity, or the posterior???

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 16, 2002 08:39 PM            
Thats what Flags are for killer....

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 16, 2002 09:46 PM            
And you can see the flags when 4 tanks are going at each other? You must be using IR glasses

IP:

Paranor
posted June 16, 2002 10:21 PM            
lol teulk

IP:

Rex R
posted June 17, 2002 01:59 AM            
thats 'the heat of battle/fog of war' I were typing about

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 17, 2002 02:11 AM            
28 inch screen does the job thx - but if we had plain colour flags that matched the teamname instead of fancy logos we may stand a better chance.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 17, 2002 01:21 PM            
of what? Shooting the right person? GRRRR LOL

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted June 17, 2002 01:59 PM            
When do we have Capture the Flag again? That is the most enjoyable part of Treadmarks.

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 17, 2002 03:28 PM            
28 inch screen? That's bigger than my friggin apartment! lol.I've got to say... sometimes if I'm chatting with a teammate, I enjoy just unloading an avenger on em..... just to see what they do...... hehehehe ...... it keeps things stirred up, and so far I've gotten nothing but "lol"'s.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP: