|
Author Topic:   Danger! Danger!! Newbie sighted!!!
Niimaur
posted June 14, 2002 10:59 AM         
Hi. I just took delivery of the full version of TM, after having used the demo for a month, and I am keen to know more.

• Is there an LSA (Lone Sheep's Alliance)?
  • Is there a UK server so I can avoid the unsociable hours of the US brigades?
  • Is there a collection of links to personal TM sites?
  • Why am I so baaaad at this game?

See you on the fields of glory ...

[This message has been edited by Niimaur (edited June 14, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Niimaur (edited June 14, 2002).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 14, 2002 11:10 AM            
1) It's called LWA

2) Robos Euro Demo server is the only one on the otherside of the pond I'm aware of.

3) try http://www.dmf.filetap.com and http://www.coaxs.net for a list of all sites and forums.

4) The answer is the similar to the one for the question 'How do you get to Carnigie Hall?' PRACTICE

BTW, visit http://boomstickjoes.vze.com/ and click on "TM Server Status" on the top menu of the page to get a list of most of the online TM servers. It will give you a list of all the people currently on each server. You can also click on the server name to get an idea of when people are on. I'm in the process of getting more servers to join up, however, I'm not going to set them up until after I officially move the website to the new URL: www.boomstickjoes.com

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 14, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 14, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 14, 2002 12:34 PM            
another Ni!!! well at least 'maur' ni's! Welcome the to the forum!

------------------
If I Were Me and You Were You, and I Fragged You... tough!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 14, 2002 12:39 PM            
P
F
F
T

The Lone Sheep Alliance has abosoutely NOTHING to do with LWA Killer. Just thought you should know that, it used to be a clan before you came, I least I think it was... unless my memory is fading... in which case I won't remember my mistake! And then I'll forget the next time I make it! And i'll keep making it! Again and again! And go off into Infinity! argh somebody help!!!!!! This is gettin scarey

BTW, has anybody seen a purple Ardvark that answers to the name Quagmire running around in North America? I lost him me thinks lol

IP:

Paranor
posted June 14, 2002 01:34 PM            
Hello and WELCOME!

IP:

posted June 14, 2002 01:52 PM            
Hello and welcome too...I hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do...until then...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

peeeto
posted June 14, 2002 01:56 PM         
oh man, not the ardvarks again!
(prepares to shoot them on sight - esp. purple ones )

IP:

coaxs
posted June 14, 2002 02:54 PM            
Glad to see you finally got on the forum, I have a bunch of links at my site. I house the TM ladders.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 14, 2002 03:06 PM            
Welcome Niimaur,
Be seing you around on the Demo servers if you keep playing them.

------------------
razzafrazza(grumble grumble} I hate AIs

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 14, 2002 07:44 PM            
Lone sheep huh sounds like a plan - Welcome aboard Niimaur.

Weekly gatherings are sundays 8pm EST (thats 1am mon for us uk bods)

Cyas on the zone

IP:

Niimaur
posted June 16, 2002 01:53 PM         
Thanks for being for warm and tender in your responses - wish it was the same in The Zone

{GoldAnt_Number1} said ...
quote:
The Lone Sheep Alliance has abosoutely NOTHING to do with LWA Killer. Just thought you should know that, it used to be a clan before you came, I least I think it was... unless my memory is fading...

It was meant as a joke but, I guess, it's not such a bad idea. Perhaps, for those who wish to graduate to LWA ...

------------------
Niimaur aka Nim - Dwarf

IP: