|
Author Topic:   ARGH - I NEED BETTER MAP DOCUMENTATION..............
Paranor
posted June 14, 2002 01:55 AM            
....for my DDM server.

IT's setup- AND IT'S NOT RANKED! It's fathers day, I wont be there. Aragon won't be there (I'll see his ugly mug) and Tiggs won't either (I'll also see his ugly mug). Plus I had a post somewhere and nobody minded that it's not ranked.

Maps that I have bceause it's 12:51 am and I don't have much time to invest:

MOSQUITO - AKA - OUR WISCONSIN LAKE FLIES CAN BEAT UP YOUR WIMPY MOSQUITO'S

DESERT DIVAS - AKA - WHERE ARAGON DANCES LIKE A LADY

GREEN MONSTER - AKA - WHERE DNX TURNS GREEN FROM ENVY OF BWL AND THEIR SUPERIOR SKILLS AND THE WIT FROM RAS

CALDERA - AKA - LIFE IS A BIG BOWL OF CHERRY MAYHEM! or cherry bounce - anyone ever had a cherry bounce? and no, it's not "sexual" you perverts. it's basically drinking a nice warm cherry juice with about 200% proof AND NOT KNOWING IT.

I'm camping this weekend so feel free to rob me and don't expect me to fix any server issues.

NOTE: POST 998!

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited June 14, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited June 14, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted June 14, 2002 02:09 AM            

i gota have me a cherry bounce dude

thanks for the inspiration

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 14, 2002 09:19 AM            
"GREEN MONSTER - AKA - WHERE DNX TURNS GREEN FROM ENVY OF BWL AND THEIR SUPERIOR SKILLS AND THE WIT FROM RAS"

~ * Points at Paranor * BWHAHahahahahahahahahaha havent laughed so much in ages LOL HAAAAAAahahahaaahahahaaaa

IP:

KONG
posted June 14, 2002 09:31 AM            
Since it is not goin to be ranked, Why not remove the cratering from most weapons except the nukes, dirtball. See if that helps any with performance. Would make a good test?

IP:

Paranor
posted June 14, 2002 01:18 PM            
woah - interesting idea. too bad i'm going camping though. for not being able to edit and for going camping.

IP: