|
Author Topic:   Contest
GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 13, 2002 03:47 PM            
A Contest? Yes indeed!, Ok, if you've read the previous thread I made Sheeepies Im sure you can gues whats coming!!!

1. Who Can make the best Ant or Tank Picture. Prefferablely a Tank, but if you like Ants that much you can make one two The Best Tank pic (or ant) is what im gonna post over the Sheeeepie programs sheep BMP's. Our Volunteers (victims) will then proceed to change the sheep animations to fit the tank, so the tank'll roll around climb up the desktop, all that sweet stuff. Make the Picture square though. If your intrested in seeing the proggie NoPeR gave me and the Sheep Proggie, tell me on ICQ or in this thread, then in a day or two i'll make one big e mail that goes out to a ton of you. And remember, this picture has to be easy to draw, I don't mean VERY simple, I mean no 3d stuff that we can like change the angle from in paint or something. =)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 14, 2002 09:26 AM            
** GOSH ** The interacion and participation to this thread is truely awe inspiring - WHERES ALL THE EFFORT GONE PPL ?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 14, 2002 12:18 PM            
pfft, better get this thread back up to the top, keep their eyes on it. Come on guys LOL, your acting like your scared of me n the sheeepies (soon to be tanks) or something. Matrix is in the contest? what? your gonna let him win that easily???
p
f
f
t

IP: