|
Author Topic:   SHEEEPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 12, 2002 02:53 PM            
SHEEEPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

err wait, already said that....

anyways, i've had this program that a friend gave me called E Sheep QUITE a long time indeed... Today I was talking to Noper and he gave me a program that lets you pull the BMP's outta exe's!!!!!!!! So, this program has the sheep walk around your desktop....etc doing funny things, like getting beamed up b y a spaceship, and climbing around the destkop, hard to describe. But anyways I want to change the sheepies to either Ants,Tanks, or Ants in Tanks!!! So who wants to help me? *this is gonna be fun hehehe* All that we really can/need to do is change the pictures (bmp's) so that the animations are different. It looks easy enough, and fun enough, could be time consumming though. I would post the pictures of the Sheepie BMP's but... unfortunately I can't get them onto the web that easily =) So anyways, e mail me at TheGoldAnt@yahoo.com if ya wanna help, or ICQ me... or something, I don't check forums often, but i'll check if I remember

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 12, 2002 08:02 PM            
dunno...but if this goes tot he modding forum, you might get a better response!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 12, 2002 08:03 PM            
NOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoo Don't put it there!!!!!! If I go to the Modding Forum I may never come back!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! (come on Coaxs, don't move the post!!! This is a better place for it, not a mod, just crazyiness haha)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 13, 2002 12:27 AM            
baaaaahhhh!

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted June 13, 2002 12:53 AM            
hummbugg!!!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 13, 2002 01:12 PM            
Ok!!! This is great, thank you for volunteering! I'm so glad to see your really getting into this you two. Not many people would act like a sheep just for the cause of the program!!! Im proud of you *smiles*. So far it looks like the victims who are gonna help change these sheeepies into tanks are, Coaxs,Matrix,RC,And Grind n Click. Am I missing anybody? Ni did you wanna help? * hehehehehe *

IP: