|
Author Topic:   DMF - Suggestions Please
=DNX= Matrix
posted June 12, 2002 12:21 PM            
Ive added everything i can think of, time for some community input - any links you would like to see, sections added etc ....

Dear Doctor is now online at DMF SITE

Come on ppl..... theres gotta be SOME life out there !!!

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited June 12, 2002).]

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 12, 2002 01:58 PM            
I, for one, think you've done a good job. I used to not visit your site cause I got a little icon at the bottom of my browser that said that my security options were refusing your cookies, so I didn't come near it for fear of being hacked.

Now I know better.... (I think..... )

But yeah, your webpage kicks a$$, man. I think that you don't need to innovate more stuff... just keep on top of new developments like you have been.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 12, 2002 08:47 PM            
Im at a loss to explain the cookies thing, its just homestead.... www.homestead.com and its a plain n simple hosting solution - ya welcome to check the code if ya like nothing bad going on i assure ya.

Thx for the comments too, most appreciated Mex.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 13, 2002 01:20 PM            
Matrix,

I have one major problem with the DMF webpage, other than the graphics not being my style, and that is that every thing seems to overlap something else. This problem may be caused by something to do with my browser, netscape 4.7/6.1, but the DMF page is the only page I know that it does it to.

------------------
razzafrazza(grumble grumble} I hate AIs

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 14, 2002 09:28 AM            
Ya Homstead layouts dont do well in Netscape due to java probems and non standard font display settings within it - if you change the font size you will notice a difference, either that or try Mozilla, its exactly like Netscape in every way but with support for such pages like IE.

IP: