|
Author Topic:   Boomstick Server Availibility
KiLlEr
posted June 10, 2002 10:27 AM            
Has anyone been able to get on any of my Boomstick Servers? BZP told me last night that he was unable to get on. I'm wondering if everyone is having this problem. I can get on no prob, but that's because I'm on the otherside of my router.

IP:

synack
posted June 10, 2002 11:57 AM         
I usually cannot access the website. I've never been able to drill down to the newer features you've added listing frequent players.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 10, 2002 12:10 PM            
I usualyl get about a 1500 ping man but now ZILCHO!!!!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 10, 2002 12:25 PM            
Synack: YOu may have to hit "refresh" I still have to figure out why the Web server breaks a connection.

Ni: getting 0 from my servers is normal (my ISP messes around with ping packets), but r u able to get on the TM servers?

IP:

synack
posted June 10, 2002 03:23 PM         
Tried that before. It hasn't helped in my case.

IP:

kv
posted June 10, 2002 03:56 PM            
just tried, ping 0, connection timed out.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 10, 2002 04:14 PM            
looks like I'm going to play jumping ports again.

The website though will be fixed soon. I'm looking for a suitable webhosting service. I found one (www.lunarpages.com) that is willing to install sablotron XSLT for me.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 10, 2002 04:15 PM            
Well I can get onto every other server apart from the boomstick ones and they're usually too high a ping to make much difference! Timed out! bummer! Everything else works fine tho!

------------------
If I Were Me and You Were You, and I Fragged You... tough!!

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted June 10, 2002 05:04 PM            
Im having trouble down loading the needed files from the website
Double click loads file in to a browser window where I do a save as from, and even when I do a save link as the resulting ZIP is reported a corupted on opening

------------------
TM Tank drivers licence applied for

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 10, 2002 05:19 PM            
Nice

The one time I skipped on testing the zip file afetr loading it onto the webserver is the first time its screwed up. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 10, 2002 05:44 PM            
Robo: if you can send me your EMail address (I forgot to add you to my contacts), I'll EMail you the file.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 10, 2002 11:54 PM            
Okay servers are back up

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 11, 2002 09:15 AM            
And, the new location for the website is ready. I'll cut over when I have tested it fully. TMLogScan will be seamless, but I will release an update to go directly to my domain name, instead of jumping through shorturl.com. That is, when the domain name is active and propegated around the world.

IP: