|
Author Topic:   *&$@)*$)@)*!)*$ DDM Server
Paranor
posted June 09, 2002 05:28 PM            
$*^#(@)$%&@( Sorry d00ds - the server seems to be hung and it's 25 miles away. Where is weatherman when you need him for a backup?

$*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@( $*^#(@)$%&@(

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 09, 2002 05:31 PM            
Sorry to hear that, Par.

Maybe the LDA server could be the substitute...

IP:

posted June 09, 2002 07:13 PM            
YES...Let's do it!!!!

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Irascible
posted June 09, 2002 07:23 PM            
Then I assume it's not going to be ranked. Oh well, I can wait a little while longer.

(no booya for you Par... boy, that could be interpreted in way too many ways )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 09, 2002 09:26 PM            
Wowzers, where is the Storm Forteller anyway ?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 09, 2002 10:36 PM            
Very laggy but thats what to expect with DSL as the host.It was still fun though.Next week should be ranked since we haven't done it in a while and Par should have his speedy server back up.And GOOD DDM maps too Just what I think.

IP:

posted June 09, 2002 11:05 PM            
It was fun...I do see why the shadow keeper is not allowed in...but still quite enjoyable.

------------------

IP:

Paranor
posted June 10, 2002 08:10 AM            
DDM is mostly about skill. And because there is no skill involved with CE, it's not there. With a nuke there is a chance the person lives.

Or you get yourself killed in the case of Aragon.

Cruise missles miss.

ETC ETC ETC

Plus, some *&$)@!$*) players will reload the *$)*@ shadow. And tht *!)$* irrates me in case you haven't yet noticed. I don't think any of them play the DDM though.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited June 10, 2002).]

IP:

Paranor
posted June 10, 2002 09:18 AM            
good news: I know why it crashed and it won't happen again.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 10, 2002 09:31 AM            
Yup upgrading the server comp from an Oric1 was a good move Paranor .... mayabe you could upgrade Aragon's TO an Oric1 LOL !!!! *Cough .. ']['witch* lol

IP:

posted June 10, 2002 12:36 PM            
Paranor...whatever happened to brotherly love...you are always ragging on Aragon...even I kill myself in lauching the nuke... (not a word from you Ras about that either)

Oh, thanks for fixing the crash...did you get the license of that driver...hehehe..

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted June 10, 2002 08:38 PM            
:P

(":P" isn't a word, hehe)

IP: