|
Author Topic:   Back from Tampa, FL
Sage
posted June 08, 2002 02:58 PM            
Hey all, back from Florida, it was ok but I missed you guys. I'm still working on getting my graphics card to work, and you can bet that as soon as I get it working, I'm gonna get back online and start kicking all your butts. Hope top see ya all soon.

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 08, 2002 03:30 PM            
welcome back Sir Sage!!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 08, 2002 04:16 PM            
You were gone?

IP:

Paranor
posted June 08, 2002 04:28 PM            
remind us again why you were in FL? visiting relatives or something? Did you do the disney?

IP:

Sage
posted June 08, 2002 04:38 PM            
Business actually. My dad had some meetings and we(mom,dad, and me) were supposed to have stayed only 5 days but end up staying for 2 weeks. And although it sounds like fun, the trip sucked. The maid stole some of my CD's, my older brother kept talking about masturbation, I mean it was weard. This and my other brother from NY was comming to visit us in GA but we were still in FL so I only have like a day to spend with him befor he goes back. Anyway, that pretty much what happened.

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

wolfman
posted June 08, 2002 05:36 PM            
Sorry your trip sucked. If you like the parks you could of hit Universal, Busch Gardens, and then Disney. In the order of fun. I am about 45 minutes from Disney and Universal in Orlando out by the airport. Better luck next time. JT

IP:

Karldar
posted June 08, 2002 08:48 PM            
WB, Sage!

IP: