|
Author Topic:   Hope yall like the new look of DMF :)
=DNX= Matrix
posted June 07, 2002 02:30 AM            
http://www.dmf.filetap.com

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 07, 2002 03:21 AM            
Looks fantastic! Great job, Matrix!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 07, 2002 04:34 AM            
Who did Arnold?That looks like airbrush.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted June 07, 2002 06:09 AM            
looks good Matrix. Nice Job.

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Paranor
posted June 07, 2002 10:22 AM            
bravo chap

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 08, 2002 11:46 AM            
Thanks all - i finally got the patch links up and the hosting links changed, *thx kong* - i also decided to add stuff like language translators for members like Hut and Korea Army who arnt that good with english so we can all converse easier. One of my links converts websites for view too so theres no reason to limit anyones ability to enjoy tm.

New competition is up along with supporting tutorials and tools. All the new stuff is on the right hand side - have fun

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 08, 2002 04:18 PM            
Babbelfish or whatever Altavista has works pretty good but I don't think it has Korean and Polish.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 08, 2002 08:58 PM            
thats why i put 3 up, try n cover all bases, at least one of them as korean.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 09, 2002 04:03 AM            
I think you still need to make it Netscape compatible I read somewhere that 30% or webheads use NS over IE.And most of the IE users use it because it comes with Windows

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 09, 2002 10:36 AM            
Hehe, would if i could, but send that mail comment to homestead, thats outa my control lol......

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 09, 2002 10:43 PM            
Thought that was just basic HTML code that decided that?Or do you use a generic page builer like Geocities?

IP:

coaxs
posted June 09, 2002 10:47 PM            
I use to use geocities generic page builder, but the plethora amount of complaints form the community forced me to learn html. All the pages at my site are only made with html, it's less pretty but at least I get fewer complaints.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 10, 2002 01:21 AM            
I use the homestead editor, mainly cos everythings drag n drop... its pretty basic so i augment it with CSS, Java and DHTML code modules.

Does the job, no banner adverts. low cost..... netscape ppl should get mozilla and solve all their issues instead of dragging sites back to their stonage coding :P via complaints LOL

I actually dont know if there is code for such a thing, but is so, send it me and ill plug it in

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 10, 2002 01:22 AM            
"Who did Arnold?That looks like airbrush."
- WTF is arnold, whut u on about bruvva ?

IP:

Karldar
posted June 10, 2002 02:43 AM            
Piece of art on the page looks kind of(and I stress kind of) like Ah-nuld from "The Terminator" flick. Top left, IIRC.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 10, 2002 04:25 AM            
Netscape has plenty of pros that IE dosen't or it just does it better.Which is why losts of people use NS and most sites are made for both.So you can can stop taking what Microshaft shoves down your throat and download a real browser without tons of spyware and useless stuff plastered all over it

And yes..the big nosed Arnold and the other animations.Did you make them or steal them like everyone else does with webpage graphics?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 10, 2002 09:38 AM            
Actually that 1 was frm my old amiga days i always liked it so i finally found a use for it, and no im not a cartoonist btw lol..... the g/f is, but not me..

IP: