This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   ALL READ VERY VERY IMPORTANT
=DNX= Matrix
posted June 03, 2002 10:08 AM            
As you know a groups voice is greater than the each one of us as singles - so lets make the decision one way or the other.

Do we put this crap behind us, put the boot in to bring TM back from the brink ?

-

As usual i will abide by the group decision including the updating of DMF and filehosting if it is so wished - but to do this someone needs to find a way to get in touch with Kevlar and return TM-Central to its rightful place.

DMF is down in protest only. I note that treadmaps is too. Having guido draw comparisons on world war 2 and bringing religeion into it when it wasnt needed was a devastating blow to the community - lord only knows what seamus is thinking right now if he can see us.

This has even seeped into the bowels of my own clan and started to break us down..... So guys i put it to you - Sink ... or Swim ..... Effort or None ?

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited June 03, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted June 03, 2002 10:40 AM            
LET US PUT THIS CRAP BEHIND US! 1,000,000 percent! JT

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 03, 2002 10:57 AM            
Let the fraggin do the talkin.........

Enough words!!!! More bodies on the servers!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 03, 2002 11:06 AM            
here here... man i've been swimming for years anyway :P!!!! I gots respect for this place and I'd like to keep it

IP:

Irascible
posted June 03, 2002 11:14 AM            
Let the fraggin do the talkin.........

Are you implying that I talk too much?

As far as the pot stirrers go, one of my points has been that they're always going to be around. Letting just a few people have that much power is nuts.

If that don't convince you, then perhaps you can employ this idea in your thinking: I've always considered my opinion so vastly superior to the ramblings of others that they simply don't phase me. I mean come on, if some stupid golden lady bug1 shook her fist at you, cussed you out and called you a racist would you care?
(Now did that sound arrogant or what? Hehehe... Don't take it serious. It's all part of the "Ras schtick".)

Edit: Insect reference altered for your protection.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited June 04, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 03, 2002 11:54 AM            
Harkings of babylon 5 there ras ?

the ant on the flower and the conversation between catherine sakai and g'kar ?

IP:

Paranor
posted June 03, 2002 01:55 PM            
ummm - having been somewhat gone for the past week or so I have no idea what happened, why kevlar left all of a sudden (more racists posts somewhere I didn't know about) or why DMF is down. I'm just going to keep running servers, post here, ignore the morons and enjoy myself.

Coax, if you want, I can host whatever Kevlar has put together at my web site.

Yes, I am still going to make some TM movies - the next one uses real people mixed in though. drum roll......

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted June 03, 2002 01:56 PM            
er.....yeah lol.

uhm behind us!!

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted June 03, 2002 02:40 PM            
You dont check the boards for 2 weeks and the place is starting to fall apart.

What the heck happened? Whats going on to cause all of this?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 03, 2002 03:19 PM            
Read the Mysertial thread in the Gen forum to catch up.It was revived again.Please don't reply to that thread though because we need to bury it.

People...lets try not to make it worse than it is!Matrix made a mistake.Only a few people had a problem with it.So he needs to take it up with the few people privately.Lets quit dragging this back out in the open!Pleaseeeeeeee.

Even this thread which seemed like a reconciliation thread pointed fingers at TM players.Come on guys.Its only making things worse.Take it up somewhere besides the TM forum.I'm all for getting this over with but don't drag the entire TM community into it.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 03, 2002 04:14 PM            
Hmmm - I have no idea whats going on. I only read the Mod forum and the Storyboard post

IP:

Teulk
posted June 03, 2002 05:27 PM            
Personally, and also for the LOVE OF PETE, I believe this should all be dropped. We should all move on.
Those that can't obviously need time to themselves to figure out their own course of life.
All old threads pertaining to any "dark comments" really should be closed and/or deleted. Let's play....I mean, it's supposed to be a game isn't it?? Leave your hats at the door, and enter firing--on the field only.
Keep this community together and healthy.. I've only been here a little while, and can see that this is tearing things right to he11 and back. There's no need for it.
Pack it in, pack it up, and mass drive it to the moon.
Sorry for the run-on, but rhetoric is not grammatically correct.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 03, 2002 07:27 PM            
Guys, I have not been here long so I don't know what this is all about, probably don't want to either. I have noticed that for the most part the posts haev been real, for lack of another word, classy. Many of you may know that I came over from "Tanarus". The BB's over there tended to be so vitriolic that it was hard even to read through a post, in some ways it has gotten even worse over there. I don't want TM to go that route. This community showed a great promise of being a healthy one. Anything that endangers that should, if it is not able to be worked out, be forgotten and any other baloney ignored. I know that it is not easy to do this, but reacting only brings you down to their level. I hope that Kevlar, and everyone else, will realize that there are some people who just can't help themselves.

CC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 03, 2002 07:40 PM            
Don't forget Kevlar had RL reasons as well. S don't think it was all because of whats going on.

IP:

King John 1st
posted June 03, 2002 08:28 PM            
I'm sure Kevlar and matrix's views are held by everyone, even with the smallest of intelligence, and I'm sure that our newly elected administrators could quite easily remove every trace of the offending threads with the blessing of the community, and then remove any extra offence before most people see it and then perhaps they'll just give up with no feedback. Maybe then we can claw back the forum we had a few weeks back.

IP:

KONG
posted June 03, 2002 08:52 PM            
I have no problem with that. I have been trying to chill out on this bb. It is just that when people keep invoking my name for no apparent reason, as pointed out by Superunknown. Hmm, go ahead and say what you like about me, I won't reply to it.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 03, 2002 08:56 PM            
We have started by locking "The List" thread so that it cannot be brought back up. Now if others can drop the references to the past issues in current and future threads and we can discuss TM, modding, and other real issues of importance to this community we will be back on the right track. How about it gentlemen and ladies (cannot forget our new found lady friends now can we).

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 03, 2002 09:19 PM            
The More Loving One
W. H. Auden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
But on earth indifference is the least
We have to dread from man or beast.

How should we like it were stars to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
Let the more loving one be me.

Admirer as I think I am
Of stars that do not give a damn,
I cannot, now I see them, say
I missed one terribly all day.

Were all stars to disappear or die,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
And feel its total dark sublime,
Though this might take me a little time.

IP:

Irascible
posted June 03, 2002 09:22 PM            
Matrix, I LOVED that episode of Babylon 5, though I haven't thought about it in years. If fact, I loved how they tackled so many big issues of life, death, the nature of existance, and so on. It made you think. And if that wasn't your cup of tea, you could always point at the screen and go "hehehe... purty graphics... snort...".

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 03, 2002 09:25 PM            
Cant remember if that was done with the combo toaster n' lightwave or the sun spark workstation they had in later seasons...

But like u say - purdy...

IP:

Irascible
posted June 03, 2002 10:46 PM            
LOL Matrix! I notice when I extol the virtues of B5 making you think vesus the purty pictures, you latch on to the purty pictures... Hmmmm....
BTW, I said "purty" - NOT "purdy"!!!!!!

(Come on now... I'm only kidding. With all the serious attacks on character we've had, a good old fashioned insult to your intelligence seemed nostalgic. Besides, being in the business you're in I'd expect you to focus on the purty pictures. )

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited June 03, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 04, 2002 12:08 AM            
must be the difference in cultures it's purdy in the uk following the rather nice looks of one "Joanna Lumly" in a show called "The New Avengers" :P

Nice try old fella

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited June 04, 2002).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 04, 2002 01:10 AM            
AHEM!
AHEM!
AHEM!
AHEM!
AHEM!
8) Got your attention now? eh?

BY Irascible: ""If that don't convince you, then perhaps you can employ this idea in your thinking: I've always considered my opinion so vastly superior to the ramblings of others that they simply don't phase me. I mean come on, if an ant shook his fist at you, cussed you out and called you a racist would you care?
(Now did that sound arrogant or what? Hehehe... Don't take it serious. It's all part of the "Ras schtick".) ""

Yo!, Whats up with the Ant analogy eh? Personally I take that rather offensively So could you please change that to ladybug or some stupid insect or spider if you don't mind

------------------------------------------
The Ants are coming 4 you!

IP:

posted June 04, 2002 01:37 AM            
YO...I am glad that Matrix is back to haRASs Ras...it was too big of a job for me alone...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Irascible
posted June 04, 2002 02:54 AM            
Mmmmmmmmm.... Lumly....

GA, take note above. Teehee.
dEVIL, take a look in your mass driver thread.
I gots me some haRASsing to do myself.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2