|
Author Topic:   Unbelievable!!
-DNX-Ni
posted May 28, 2002 11:19 PM            
I mean! Where are the regulat posters? Where ar the players at 11-12 PM EST??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 29, 2002 12:17 AM            
I know the feeling.Just logged on and found no humans playing.That hasn't happened in a long time.Once again run ICQ and you can find players.Right now I'm looking at two players that currently have ICQ active.Both of which have other things to do.

IP:

posted May 29, 2002 12:27 AM            
Well...is it not apparent...most people are tired from the long weekend of traveling and/or having radically changed their sleep habits... I know I mess with my sleep habits ever weekend...I usually get up at 5:30AM and go to bed at 11PM...but on weekends I stay up to 1 or 2AM...it get harsh to go back to work after a long weekend...but I am used to it

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 29, 2002 12:04 PM            
Summer break...

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 29, 2002 12:11 PM            
Yeap, Can't blame people for wanting to get out and enjoy the good weather while they can. Who'd want to be couped up at home?

Of course, they can bring a laptop and a wireless modem to where they are, but thats pushing it. hahahaha

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 29, 2002 03:44 PM            
Good weather!?Thunderstorms everyday And already hot and humid.

IP:

Teulk
posted May 29, 2002 11:16 PM            
Sorry guys, working the midnite shift for the next month...that will explain my scarceness on the servers..hope to get some playing in, but lots of other things going on in RL

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 30, 2002 06:21 AM            
Sorry, I have company from now until June 15th, I won't be around much.... Just get a chance to read this real quick to stay current and post to the story board :-)

JC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 30, 2002 09:02 AM            
Till June 15th? Yikes! thats not company, thats an invasion! hahahahaha!

IP:

coaxs
posted May 30, 2002 12:01 PM            
"Fish like house guest start to smell after 3 days"

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 30, 2002 01:08 PM            
You misunderstand:

Summer break = no LAN = use modem = not online as much and slower connection

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 30, 2002 01:38 PM            
Confusious say - " Man on his own in tank on map wins game "

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 30, 2002 03:49 PM            
Well, it isn't the same company the whole time. My in-laws got here the 24th of May, they leave June 6th. My mom and sister come June 4th and leave June 15th. Kid graduates from high school June 5th. So, that is the Jeepies story and I am stickin' to it ;-)

JC

IP:

coaxs
posted May 30, 2002 03:58 PM            
But RC what was your excuse during the year? jk

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 30, 2002 04:43 PM            
Actually, thats very easy. Device driver conflict caused all online multiplayer games that used either OpenGL, DirectX, or DirectSound to freeze my system in approximately 1/2 hour of play. That problem was fixed 1 week before I came home from break by installing Windows 2000 on my system. Now I dual boot to Windows ME and Windows 2000. Under WinME I can't play online games. Under Win2000 I can't watch TV on my TV Tunner card. AHRG!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 30, 2002 08:31 PM            
So you fixed the problem by creating a dual boot ???? I ask cos i get all this freezing with open gl and direct sound and im opn XP which is essentially an NT (win 2000) base code.

IP: